Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

Just now, ponsaelius said:

The commentator has clearly done loads of research on each player but has no idea what they look like [emoji38]

he’s just on wikipedia. already mentioned Shelvey is from Romford twice. he’ll be telling us which school he went to next!

I remember watching matches streamed on JustinTV from people in the crowd streaming to Periscope at like 0.5kbps and it still stuttered. 

Full HD coverage with commentary and we're whinging because the bloke commentating on a Newcastle pre-season friendly in Austria isn't Barry Davies :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

2 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Got to give it to this commentator, although he is clearly inept at seeing which player is which he does have a impressive amount of facts about each player.

On first name basis with both of Krath's parents, ffs :lol:

Guest reefatoon
19 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Looks very much intentional to me. Burn and Lascelles are moving out wide to prove more width and passing opportunities. 

No reason to hate it. Most top teams do this to some extent. Fernandinho did it for City for a long time, Busquets did it for Barca etc etc.

I don't think it is as intentional as it is. He goes that far back he is in between them. He then takes a pass from one of the cb's and then plays it to the other one. It's all so pointless. Needs to push a little further forward and not be so deep. When we play without him, nobody else sits that deep. all it does is leave a gaping hole in midlfield.