Peter Damage

NUFC06

Ramage has been brilliant with Taylor these last few weeks.  Fucking disgracefull if people are being serious in wanting him out or just giving him abuse for today.

Exactly. It's like Sibbers, everyone knows he's not the answer, but we've no choice at the minute.

What knee-jerk reaction from all the Drama Queens! something you expect these days from this forum up until today he has played quite well at CB soon as he has one bad game, he's worst player at Newcastle, fucking pathetic!.

You can knee-jerks on us how much you want, but fact is, Ramage is not good enough for us. He completely lack skill, to a greater degree than any other player I've ever seen. Sure. he is a CB and doesn't depend on skill, but you can still demand that a player in the PL has some technique.

You can knee-jerks on us how much you want, but fact is, Ramage is not good enough for us. He completely lack skill, to a greater degree than any other player I've ever seen. Sure. he is a CB and doesn't depend on skill, but you can still demand that a player in the PL has some technique.

Who exactly thinks he is good enough for us? I've not seen anyone who thinks that. However, he's doing his best right now whilst we have no other option but to play him.

Who exactly thinks he is good enough for us? I've not seen anyone who thinks that. However, he's doing his best right now whilst we have no other option but to play him.

Many have been saying that he is good enough at CB.

And Kiwi, I haven't even seen the game and I'm not basing my opinions on this game. I basing them from the fact that he has never controlled a ball ever.

Fuck off, you f***ing prick.

Fact, you halfwit - Ramage has been responsible for more ballsups than Bramble.

Bramble gets panned all the time Ramage always has prats like yourself to defend him.

He was a disaster today.

I personally though, blame the idiotic inclusion of Disaster Keeper himself - Srnicek.

For the situation we are in at the moment he'll do, but at 23 he should be showing us a lot more than he is if he's is ever going to develop into a good solid centre back, who will play for us for 10 years.

Don't mind him playing as he does a decent job but i'll be expecting him to be replaced in Jan or summer and then used as a squad player.

Am I the only one that seems to think that the first goal was more to Nolan being a cheating c*** than ramage being shit??

Nolan hardly touched him man.

He got 2 hands on him and clearly gave Ramage a good shove in the back.

It should have been spotted by the linesman, but in the abscence of a flag, i think Snriceck was at fault and not Ramage.

I said the other night that folk were being too sentimental about Pav and should remember its a long time since he played first team football never mind top class premiership football. He was always prone to a few clangers which was why Keegan bought both Hooper and Hislop, both of whom displaced pav from the 1st team at one time or another.

Am I the only one that seems to think that the first goal was more to Nolan being a cheating c*** than ramage being shit??

It should have been spotted by the linesman, but in the abscence of a flag, i think Snriceck was at fault and not Ramage.

I said the other night that folk were being too sentimental about Pav and should remember its a long time since he played first team football never mind top class premiership football. He was always prone to a few clangers which was why Keegan bought both Hooper and Hislop, both of whom displaced pav from the 1st team at one time or another.

It's right about Hooper and Hislop displacing Pav but I'd rather have kept him in goal than those two, especially the first clown. 

It's right about Hooper and Hislop displacing Pav but I'd rather have kept him in goal than those two, especially the first clown.  

Aye, i remember being at Selhurst park watching us get stuffed 4-2 off Wimbledon and our fans were chanting Dodgy Hooper.

i don't disagree about him being better than them 2, but he isn't and never was as good as Given.

Aye, i remember being at Selhurst park watching us get stuffed 4-2 off Wimbledon and our fans were chanting Dodgy Hooper.

i don't disagree about him being better than them 2, but he isn't and never was as good as Given.

Hooper must have been Keegans worst signing, he (Keegan) spat his dummy out once because of the stick Hooper was getting.

Hooper is probably the worst keeper we've ever had although Hardwick had his off days.

I just want to remind you what Ramage did to us last year:

1.Man Utd-Newcastle 2:0

back pass to Given,too short and Rooney scores

cant take the ball from Rooney near the penalty area 2:0

2.Newcastle-Liverpool 1:3

Deep cross into the box Ramage is no mans land and Crouch scores

Second goal Gerard makes Ramage looks funny

3.Chelsea-Newcastle 1:0 FA cup

Corner to Chelsea and Terry scores after Ramage didnt follow his man properly

Is there any need to continue...

To be fair to Pav, Given has had some of his worst games at the Reebok. Not ones where he's made errors necessarily, but where he's just looked very uncomfortable. Their "launch it long and bully goalkeepers" approach is just right for such an abortion of a football club.

Guest smoggeordie

I just want to remind you what Ramage did to us last year:

1.Man Utd-Newcastle 2:0

back pass to Given,too short and Rooney scores

cant take the ball from Rooney near the penalty area 2:0

2.Newcastle-Liverpool 1:3

Deep cross into the box Ramage is no mans land and Crouch scores

Second goal Gerard makes Ramage looks funny

3.Chelsea-Newcastle 1:0 FA cup

Corner to Chelsea and Terry scores after Ramage didnt follow his man properly

Is there any need to continue...

I just want to remind you what Ramage has done for NUFC:

1) Played anywhere accross the back 4 when been asked

2) Proved over a consecutive run of games thhis season that he has formed a usually solid partnership with Taylor

3) Never once moaned or complained about not playing

4) Has played in almost every game since his debut after a meteoric rise. it can't have been easy for the lad.

He may not be John Terry quality, but it's players like Peter Ramage I want at our club. He may not be my first choice, but he's certainly not a bad defender.

Grow a brain.

Guest smoggeordie

i would still play ramage and taylor as first choice out of what we have, as they've best demonstrated a good partnership. but yesterday should dispel any talk of ramage being a long term first choice centre-half.

Fuck me the lad didn't even play yesterday and you're still criticising him ;)