General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The main problem I see now also with atmosphere at football is game management by not only players but officials more so. The idea that they are taught these days to calm the game down to avoid incident is very troubling.

Football is far too stop start now with little goalmouth incident to what you should get in 90mins. Ball in play should maybe be included these days to stop time wasting. Probably get 40mins actual football these days.

The atmosphere is because of the type of crowd.lots of women around me, oldies and families, lots of "lads" dont go now.

The main problem I see now also with atmosphere at football is game management by not only players but officials more so. The idea that they are taught these days to calm the game down to avoid incident is very troubling.

Football is far too stop start now with little goalmouth incident to what you should get in 90mins. Ball in play should maybe be included these days to stop time wasting. Probably get 40mins actual football these days.

The atmosphere is because of the type of crowd.lots of women around me, oldies and families, lots of "lads" dont go now.

Ffs :lol:

I once saw a couple bring a full on picnic arriving 15-20mins late. They sat behind me chatting about their plans for the rest of the weekend Before leaving 5mins early.

This is why I don't go to games. Better atmosphere in any boozer across the north east.

I once saw a couple bring a full on picnic arriving 15-20mins late. They sat behind me chatting about their plans for the rest of the weekend Before leaving 5mins early.

This is why I don't go to games. Better atmosphere in any boozer across the north east.

Last time I was there (Derby) I was sat in front of three German students. Clearly did not give one solitary shit about the outcome of the game and waffled on CONSTANTLY making the occasional sarcastic comment. Honestly came close to ruining the day.

Guest neesy111

Preston (H) moved to Monday 24th April for TV. 7:45pm kick off. Will take a repeat of the League Cup performance, like.

That will be a popular work holiday with the day before!

What is the day before?

Preston (H) moved to Monday 24th April for TV. 7:45pm kick off. Will take a repeat of the League Cup performance, like.

f*** sake man, hate Friday/Monday games.

There's absolutely loads of Preston fans kicking off on Twitter too who have booked to come up for the weekend. s**** as usual by Sky who couldn't give a flying f***.

Rather Brighton get 2nd than Huddersfield. Also would rather any other playoff club over Huddersfield. No idea why I don't like them 1 bit.

:thup:

I'd prefer Leeds or Sheffield Wednesday (even Preston have a slim chance) to go up rather than Huddersfield.

:lol: Why? I'm a fan of Leeds/Sheff Wed being in the top division due to fanbase size, but I can't say I'd ever directly wish for them to beat a club that hasn't been in the top division since the declaration of independence was signed. Let them have their moment.

:lol: Why? I'm a fan of Leeds/Sheff Wed being in the top division due to fanbase size, but I can't say I'd ever directly wish for them to beat a club that hasn't been in the top division since the declaration of independence was signed. Let them have their moment.

I've just grown a dislike to Huddersfield this season. It's probably mostly due to the pressure they seem to be putting on us by winning every week but Wagner seems a bit of a tit and the way their fans went on before/after their game against us was embarassing.