General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Used to always frustrate me how we could never get Parker and Emre in CM together, then whenever they did, they couldn't work together at all.

Roeder asking Emre to hold and Parker to bomb on didn't help much, like. :lol:

Roeder getting the full time gig was almost as stupid a decision as giving Carver half a season. Damn we've had some awful management decisions over the years, considering the role pays a considerable amount and there would be no lack of other more sensible options, we've picked badly so many times it's ridiculous.

I don't think it was quite as stupid. It was a bad call, but nowhere near as catastrophic. Plus, Roeder had previous PL experience and had a fantastic run as caretaker. Carver had a poor spell in Canada and shit caretaker stints at the likes of Plymouth, Leeds and Sheff Utd to point to.

Harsh on Roeder. It obviously wasn't ideal by any stretch of the imagination but he did a very good job as caretaker unlike Carver who is well...y'know.

He was ideal for the caretaker role but anyone with half a brain could see he was never going to be a good long term appointment. Unfortunately our chairman at the time had less than half a brain.

Harsh on Roeder. It obviously wasn't ideal by any stretch of the imagination but he did a very good job as caretaker unlike Carver who is well...y'know.

He was ideal for the caretaker role but anyone with half a brain could see he was never going to be a good long term appointment. Unfortunately our chairman at the time had less than half a brain.

:thup: Shite manager. The fact that, since then, he had only a poor couple of years at Norwich - then nothing - proves that he wasn't up to much as a boss.

That surrender against AZ. :anguish:

I see Mark Douglas was tweeting today saying that John Carver did well to keep us in the division for the 6 months he was in charge because of the state of the dressing room when he took over. Absolutely mental, we were 9th when he was given the gig FFS :lol:

Used to always frustrate me how we could never get Parker and Emre in CM together, then whenever they did, they couldn't work together at all.

Roeder asking Emre to hold and Parker to bomb on didn't help much, like. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if that was Parker's idea tbh. Roeder always was a bit of a wet lettuce, you could well imagine players announcing to him where they were going to play on match day.

It's a group of charvas gathering outside the away section exists acting like hooligans behind the line of police. Seen it for myself on social media. It's embarrassing.

Hope they get their heeds kicked in one day. They'll not do it again.

I have a half season ticket in the family section which is next to the away supporters. I have to say it but the majority of the fans there are what you would describe as 'chavs'. I'm not one to think banning swearing from football grounds should happen, but I do think during the game these supporters do go too far.

The 'kids' who sit there aren't the typical young child under the age of 10 who is pleased he's going to game, these are teenagers who think crossing the line with songs, swearing etc is part of football.

The club made a big mistake in thinking the family section would entice families going to games and behaving well, instead it's just a bunch of kids who are for the large part without parents or authority during an event where they can get carried away. The problem seems to be made worse that the exits for these fans is right next to the away supporters exits. In my opinion it would have been more appropriate to house the 'family' section at the other end of the Milburn stand on level 7 where they are further away away supporters. A better idea would be to have no dedicated family section but just reasonably priced tickets dotted around the stadium so these 'kids' aren't grouped together and therefore don't lead each other on.

It's a group of charvas gathering outside the away section exists acting like hooligans behind the line of police. Seen it for myself on social media. It's embarrassing.

Hope they get their heeds kicked in one day. They'll not do it again.

They will though, because it's a story to tell. Some people probably said the same in the 70's.

I have a half season ticket in the family section which is next to the away supporters. I have to say it but the majority of the fans there are what you would describe as 'chavs'. I'm not one to think banning swearing from football grounds should happen, but I do think during the game these supporters do go too far.

The 'kids' who sit there aren't the typical young child under the age of 10 who is pleased he's going to game, these are teenagers who think crossing the line with songs, swearing etc is part of football.

The club made a big mistake in thinking the family section would entice families going to games and behaving well, instead it's just a bunch of kids who are for the large part without parents or authority during an event where they can get carried away. The problem seems to be made worse that the exits for these fans is right next to the away supporters exits. In my opinion it would have been more appropriate to house the 'family' section at the other end of the Milburn stand on level 7 where they are further away away supporters. A better idea would be to have no dedicated family section but just reasonably priced tickets dotted around the stadium so these 'kids' aren't grouped together and therefore don't lead each other on.

Pretty sure the family section runs the entire length of the Milburn level 7. Section next to away fans attracts idiots at every ground in the country.