General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

What do people reckon is our goal of the season so far?

Leaving it open to interpretation so can either be the best quality goal, the most important goal for our season or both

What do people reckon is our goal of the season so far?

Leaving it open to interpretation so can either be the best quality goal, the most important goal for our season or both

Perez at Brighton - unreal ball by Ritchie - great touch by Atsu then pass to Perez who made a quality dummy run and finished superbly! That gave us the momentum to win at Huddersfield four days later - Brighton would be well clear if it wasn't for that goal imo!

I literally went wild with that goal vs Brighton, or both. It was like all of the apathy generated from the last several years of them fucknuts in charge disappeared and it was back to being a proper club. My Mam and sister had to move all the drinks off the table to avoid me spilling beer and wine everywhere. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Depends what goal of the season means.  You have the best goal of the season and most important.  Could make an argument the diame fluke goal was as important as Perez since it got is back into the game and swing the momentum decidedly to us.

For me the best goal is the Ipswich one at home like. In terms of team-play / quality. Other than that Perez vs Brighton for the mixture of quality and importance. There's been quite a few good ones mentioned like - you forget as the season goes on how many good goals we've scored.

Depends what goal of the season means.  You have the best goal of the season and most important.  Could make an argument the diame fluke goal was as important as Perez since it got is back into the game and swing the momentum decidedly to us.

I did say in the original post you can interpret it whichever way you want and I purposefully left it open to interpretation

Gouffran's away to Derby was a fantastic strike.

Most important is probably Ayoze vs Brighton closely followed by Gayle's 3rd vs Norwich

Was going to say the same earlier - Ayoze v Brighton and Gayle's winner v Norwich are probably the most important.

Gouffran also had a howitzer goal v can't remember and that flying volley at home too :lol:

Guest neesy111

Perez's 2nd goal vs Ipswich isn't to be sniffed at.

Also mention for Gayle's​ free kick vs reading.

Gouffran vs Wolves for best individual brilliance.

Perez vs Ipswich for best team goal (and probably best overall).

Gayle's 3rd vs Norwich for most epic/significant moment.

Other favourites:

Perez vs Brighton

Gayle vs Reading

Gayle's 2nd vs Norwich

Shelvey vs QPR

Diame vs Preston

Mitrovic's 2nd vs Preston

Atsu vs Rotherham

Lansbury OG vs Forest