General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Fun88 getting a roasting in the commons along with a few others for paying lip-service to supporting Gambling Addicts.

Good. Fucking hate them. Last post about Rafa was on Father’s Day. Funny the disingenuous bastards didn’t say owt this week.

What do you expect them to say about Rafa leaving?

Nothing but then they can’t be pretend to be the same as us the rest of the time is what I’m saying.

Aye true

Guest reefatoon

Imagine turning up to the start of pre-season with no manager or coaches there. players wandering about the darkened corridors of the training ground looking for tips and advice on what to do. Going to be like a cross between dawn of the dead and lord of the flies up there.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fun88 getting a roasting in the commons along with a few others for paying lip-service to supporting Gambling Addicts.

Aye, it’s totally out of order for these gambling companies to not at least encourage their customers to admit they have a problem and to tell someone about it. They should adopt a policy that stipulates in order to gamble with them they must sign up to an addiction programme after a certain period and if not they get their account suspended for a week or something. That will make them be more responsible guaranteed!

Sorry as I know it’s a serious issue, but this is lip service paying lip service to paying lip service man :lol:

They can all get to fuck, ban the fucking lot of them from the sport, they are parasites and soil muddy waters even more. Clean up the game. May as well plaster tab companies on shirts and hoardings or fucking how about the FA Cup sponsored by Cancer, get your cancer fix at cancerforyou.com, please die with cancer responsibly - visit wedontcarebutitlookslikewedoanyway.org for more information or visit our partner sponsor bet365cancer.com, can you beat odds? Sign up for a free 5 pound bet, favourable odds, bet in hospice.

Ray fucking Winstone’s head floating around because his body is riddled with cancer, but they won’t show you that. Fucking gamble you caants!

Be aware though, that’s some serious shit if you’re not aware, it can kill you if your not aware this shit kills.

Not sure I care anymore and not sure it's even worth asking but...looking for some logic here, there must be some...

Can anyone even attempt to speculate what Ashley's plan is at this point? Leaving the takeover out of it for the moment, what could he possibly have in his mind? I mean in the past, putting to one side the total incompetence, mis-management and lies, his plan had been (broadly speaking) to stay in the PL spending as little as possible. 2 relegations and several near misses sure, but generally that appeared to be the only semblance of a "plan".

Now? I can't even fathom any of it. Get rid of a manager (or allow him to walk away by doing as little as possible to keep him, amounts to the same thing) who, despite being give the equivalent of Arkwright's corner shop budget in a league filled with Tesco's, kept us competitive by being so tactically astute and willing to work with the players endlessly on basics as to level the playing field in many games against much much better teams man for man. Not only that but act like it was a shock he walked away when it was blatantly obvious he'd be doing that for weeks and have nobody even remotely lined up it seems.

Sell one of our best performing players of the past 3 seasons to a club who weren't even in our league not so long ago. Refuse to cough up a reasonable sum to sign the striker whose goals were instrumental in keeping us up. Prepare to sell a local midfielder of huge potential to anyone who will cough up enough cash.

No new players in the pipeline, new manager seemingly not any closer, some cunt i've barely heard of being forced to take pre-season training, remaining players doubtless unsettled and unmotivated. Whatever anyone thinks of Ashley on here, this just does not make any sense in the context of keeping us up endlessly to advertise the tat empire.

So I ask again, as much as anyone cares anymore, what the fuck is the plan? Willful relegation and self-destruction appears to be it but why when the only reason he owned us to begin with was to advertise SD globally.

Guest The Little Waster

This a good starter for ten ... there is no plan , beyond him getting narcissistic supply and owning Nufc and fucking with everyones heads is his supply

Guest The Little Waster

This explains him getting Keegan Shearer Benitez as managers and then dumping them