General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest covmag

This bell end does my head in, simple answer to his questions, FCB hates us and why is this cunt still feeding him. :huff:

Guest covmag

Stop watching his videos, man. :lol:

The fucking thing started playing on my FB feed  :lol: time to ditch the cunt

Waugh also leaving the Chronicle. One of the worst journalists I think I’ve witnessed.

And, though his surname may simply be an anagram of Vurnon Anita, no he is not a relative of Uniteds Dutch midfielder.

Waugh also leaving the Chronicle. One of the worst journalists I think I’ve witnessed.

Interested to see where he goes. Says he's still covering NUFC so I'm guessing he'll replace Caulkin or whoever goes to The Athletic.

Cause yeah, he's terrible

Best striker we've ever had surely, his record for us is like Shearer's at Blackburn, think it might be better.

133 goals in 160 games according to wiki.

So he was basically Shearer at Blackburn for us in terms of goals, obviously different styles.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hughie Gallacher man ❤️

When I researched everything and anything about him, his time at the club, that era and him as a person and the links between Newcastle and Scotland that led to this wee Scotsman ending up a Tynesider and NUFC football god, I’ve never felt more connected to the club and felt I understood it all as much and what it all means than when doing so. More meaningful than any match, result or moment following the club. Indeed it explains a lot of things today currently under Ashley and why people seem content when placated by this or that so easily.

Hughie Gallacher man ❤️

When I researched everything and anything about him, his time at the club, that era and him as a person and the links between Newcastle and Scotland that led to this wee Scotsman ending up a Tynesider and NUFC football god, I’ve never felt more connected to the club and felt I understood it all as much and what it all means than when doing so. More meaningful than any match, result or moment following the club. Indeed it explains a lot of things today currently under Ashley and why people seem content when placated by this or that so easily.

Played for my home town club Airdrie. He has a street named after him here (as does Frank Brennan who played for both clubs)