General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest The Little Waster

Nope i think theyre informative ... watch em you might learn something 😎

Guest chopey

Is there a worse ran football club in the country than Newcastle right now, the lack of communication is disscusting, 25% rise in season tickets and the most expensive shirts in Europe and people are still buying them!!!

Ashley is literally sitting back and taking the piss out of us and we just take it, it's mind blowing.

Every player is for sale and the club have made no moves at all to either find a new manager or interact with the supporters in any way except to tell them how to buy stuff and they do.

I hate to say it but I'm pretty discusted in my fellow fan right now that is bending over and taking this from Ashley for the sake of a Saturday out with the lads.

Newcastle is being led down the path of self destruction by the nose by Mike Ashley with fans like Steve Wraith funding and promoting it.

When St James Park is a block of flats in a few years and the songs we once sang dissappear along the Tyne maybe a few of these fans will realise that their selfishness was complicit in the end of Newcastle United Football Club.

Guest covmag

Have to admit this is the lowest I've felt for the club in over 40 years following them.i went to my first game in the quarter finals of the league cup 1976.

It used to be a place that excited me, now I cant stand to think of entering it, this is not NUFC anymore, the fan base is different, the club is a laughing stock and the fans are the same now in my eyes.My season card is no more, I've had it since 3 weeks before KK signed for us.I started in the East stand before wanting to be in the Leazes when it got developed now I cant set foot in SJP while this cunt resides.

The match day smell has gone, the soul has gone, the fun has gone.

Is there a worse ran football club in the country than Newcastle right now, the lack of communication is disscusting, 25% rise in season tickets and the most expensive shirts in Europe and people are still buying them!!!

Ashley is literally sitting back and taking the piss out of us and we just take it, it's mind blowing.

Every player is for sale and the club have made no moves at all to either find a new manager or interact with the supporters in any way except to tell them how to buy stuff and they do.

I hate to say it but I'm pretty discusted in my fellow fan right now that is bending over and taking this from Ashley for the sake of a Saturday out with the lads.

Newcastle is being led down the path of self destruction by the nose by Mike Ashley with fans like Steve Wraith funding and promoting it.

When St James Park is a block of flats in a few years and the songs we once sang dissappear along the Tyne maybe a few of these fans will realise that their selfishness was complicit in the end of Newcastle United Football Club.

Bolton, Coventry, Bury.

It is fucking woeful though, comfortably the lowest I’ve felt as a fan.

Have to admit this is the lowest I've felt for the club in over 40 years following them.i went to my first game in the quarter finals of the league cup 1976.

It used to be a place that excited me, now I cant stand to think of entering it, this is not NUFC anymore, the fan base is different, the club is a laughing stock and the fans are the same now in my eyes.My season card is no more, I've had it since 3 weeks before KK signed for us.I started in the East stand before wanting to be in the Leazes when it got developed now I cant set foot in SJP while this cunt resides.

The match day smell has gone, the soul has gone, the fun has gone.

Do you think a lot of it could also be modern football?

I feel like a hell of a lot has changed in the last 10 years tbh - and for worse.

I was watching an episode of the Likely Lads the other day. The way they talk about football in that period (72-74) fills me with envy tbh. It must have been amazing to be involved in at the time. I always think of the '74 cup semi and final. The amount of fans turning up to SJP even though we'd lost! It just seems a time that is ancient history.

A different type of player, generally a different type of player. A different football club.

Fuck me  :lol: Nolan is worse than Rio

NOLAN: YOU CAN'T FAULT ASHLEY

Former Newcastle midfielder Kevin Nolan has defended club owner Mike Ashley and says Rafael Benitez knew "what he was going into" when he first joined the club.

"You can't fault Mike," Nolan told talkSPORT. "I feel for the fans, and I feel for Mike as well. "It's crazy because being a player and knowing Mike and also being close to the fans, I feel torn because I know exactly how hard he is trying to give the Newcastle fans what they want.

"When he first went he had great intentions of putting Newcastle back on the map and obviously he's lost that now and he wants to sell it, he wants to get out.

"But he's still able to finance the club and make sure everything is running smoothly. You go up there and it's a fantastic club and what he's done within the ground is fantastic.

"The fans want a sale, Mike wants a sale and when that happens everyone will be happy - Mike as well."

Fuck me  :lol: Nolan is worse than Rio

NOLAN: YOU CAN'T FAULT ASHLEY

Former Newcastle midfielder Kevin Nolan has defended club owner Mike Ashley and says Rafael Benitez knew "what he was going into" when he first joined the club.

"You can't fault Mike," Nolan told talkSPORT. "I feel for the fans, and I feel for Mike as well. "It's crazy because being a player and knowing Mike and also being close to the fans, I feel torn because I know exactly how hard he is trying to give the Newcastle fans what they want.

"When he first went he had great intentions of putting Newcastle back on the map and obviously he's lost that now and he wants to sell it, he wants to get out.

"But he's still able to finance the club and make sure everything is running smoothly. You go up there and it's a fantastic club and what he's done within the ground is fantastic.

"The fans want a sale, Mike wants a sale and when that happens everyone will be happy - Mike as well."

Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike. MIKE.

Die.

(not Real Mike, he's sound :lol:)

If we strip him of his hatrick against Sunderland then we still won 2-1 :thup:

Shola did the same a few months ago. Got a job out of it at the end though. Problem is if we take away his 2 goals as well they beat us 1-0.