General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Cheers guys. Scoot has managed to sort me out with a ticket :aww:

I was about toe say that I'd offer to get you a ticket but I'm limited to only 1 which I have already got, and all my friends are going as well.

So... what you're saying is that you don't have a ticket for him, phrased in a way that sounds like you did have a ticket for him? :lol:

With the talk of Leicester being possibly the first club relegated after winning the tiutle since Man City in 37-38, had a look at that season and we avoided releagtion to the 3rd division on goal average, Bradford park avenue finished above us in 5th, Grimsby were in the top flight along with Brentford, Charlton, Boro and Preston who were all in the top 6.

With the talk of Leicester being possibly the first club relegated after winning the tiutle since Man City in 37-38, had a look at that season and we avoided releagtion to the 3rd division on goal average, Bradford park avenue finished above us in 5th, Grimsby were in the top flight along with Brentford, Charlton, Boro and Preston who were all in the top 6.

Not seem him post for a while but if you ask Mick what it was like it would be quite interesting. Think he went to most games that season.

Not seem him post for a while but if you ask Mick what it was like it would be quite interesting. Think he went to most games that season.

I'll bet he was flirting with Gateshead in case we went down.

Not on TV in March or first 2 games in April.

I'd imagine a lot of people are waiting for confirmation on the Sheff Wed game (currently Sat 8th 3pm), as we'll be taking a big following. As the Burton game is confirmed as Wed 5th i'd assume Sheff Wed definitely won't be moved to the Friday night. You'd still think it'll get moved though as there's only really Norwich v Reading out of the other fixtures that looks of interest.

Not sure whether to post this in the daft questions thread or here, but

In our almost season of 1995/96, when did our fans acknowledge that the title had gone? I know it was still mathematically possible for us to win the league on the final day vs Spurs if we won and Man Utd lost at Boro, but we drew and fans acknowledged it had gone by then anyway. Was it Blackburn away or the 1-1 at Forest?

Barnsley vs Brighton in the league. Hopefully Brighton continue their mini slump and a chance to see Adam Armstrong

Plus Huddersfield vs Man City in the cup. That's a big game and will be very interesting to see how Hudders approach it. Will they field a weakened side like us, Leeds and Brighton in the fourth round and accept a very likely exit, or being at home, will they attack the game and play their strongest possible team given that it might be the biggest game for some of their younger fans. They've sold around 23,000 so it looks like a sell out and with City having Monaco a few days later, it could be a chance for them to cause a real upset especially as they are so strong at home. But then again, Hudders have Reading 3 days later in the league. Very interesting game though.

Barnsley vs Brighton in the league. Hopefully Brighton continue their mini slump and a chance to see Adam Armstrong

Plus Huddersfield vs Man City in the cup. That's a big game and will be very interesting to see how Hudders approach it. Will they field a weakened side like us, Leeds and Brighton in the fourth round and accept a very likely exit, or being at home, will they attack the game and play their strongest possible team given that it might be the biggest game for some of their younger fans. They've sold around 23,000 so it looks like a sell out and with City having Monaco a few days later, it could be a chance for them to cause a real upset especially as they are so strong at home. But then again, Hudders have Reading 3 days later in the league. Very interesting game though.

No

Not sure whether to post this in the daft questions thread or here, but

In our almost season of 1995/96, when did our fans acknowledge that the title had gone? I know it was still mathematically possible for us to win the league on the final day vs Spurs if we won and Man Utd lost at Boro, but we drew and fans acknowledged it had gone by then anyway. Was it Blackburn away or the 1-1 at Forest?

I didn't until it was mathematical. But that's just me. Miserableists and aliens called it after the fluke 1-0 Cantona up here when WE FUCKING HAMMERED THEM. Don't bear a grudge. :huff:

No

Right, why did Dave edit that post ?

No

What was said originally?

No

Ah, i see why now.

No

Ah, i see why now.

Tell me.