General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Easter Saturday

NUFC vs Leeds

Sunderland vs West Ham

Good luck Northumbria Police!

One of them will be getting moved. Not sure why we're playing on the Saturday anyway, given the majority of the Championship are playing Good Friday?

Our game is almost certain to be moved for TV coverage.

We're playing Ipswich two days later so you'd expect this to be moved to the Friday.

I reckon early KO Saturday looks the best bet. Imagine that's what the police would push for.

Last game of the season (Barnsley (h)) is scheduled for Sunday May 7th.

Will it move?  Are championship final days always a sunday?  I ask cause I need to book a trip asap and would like to go, but might get there on Saturday. Knowing my luck they'll all get moved to saturday

Last game of the season (Barnsley (h)) is scheduled for Sunday May 7th.

Will it move?  Are championship final days always a sunday?  I ask cause I need to book a trip asap and would like to go, but might get there on Saturday. Knowing my luck they'll all get moved to saturday

Last game of the season, all played on the same day at the same time even if picked for Tv. So it'll be on the Sunday with a noon kickoff (refer .com for that info)

Guest neesy111

Bob Madley is ref for our game at Brighton. Oh joy.

Brighton treat the penalty box like a bouncy castle and they're giving him, of all refs, that game. Great.

Best keep the ball away from the area then.