General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Looks like season ticket holders don’t automatically get member privileges to get an extra ticket. Should make it easier to get tickets 

League Cup and fa cup games might be easier if more season ticket holders don't opt in with having to pay for the CL

This is why I've always maintained we could quite easily end up like Man City in regards to empty seats and the like

This season won't be a problem but if we have a few consecutive seasons of being successful in competitions people could quite easily stop paying it

On 09/06/2023 at 22:49, Hank Marvin said:

Territory.

A.thumb.jpg.75dad70de164913b95c684fc066b26b4.jpg

B.thumb.jpeg.df799bca52c9f4ba2dcfe2ce6de7e0a1.jpeg

Wait till the mackems see this. Bet there's a few on there that they reckon are theirs. 500 page thread on RTG incoming.

#Fyewmin

Edited by TK-421

I don’t think the prices are bad at all to be honest. £55 is a lot of money but it’s also for a match in the elite club competition so I would expect it. I’d happily pay £55 for a champions league match 

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Looks like season ticket holders don’t automatically get member privileges to get an extra ticket. Should make it easier to get tickets 

That depends. If they put on sale an additional 30k memberships as a replacement, it’s actually going to make it harder because not all ST holders will have used the membership privileges, whereas if someone’s shelled out £35 or whatever to get one, you’d assume they’d be looking to use it.

Obviously if they only sell the same number of memberships as they did last year, then yes, it should be easier.

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Deleted her account by the looks of it. Think there's an element who latched on under Ashley when interest, prices and ambition was low who will be in for a shock the next few years. 

Definitely this. 

I've got no problem with the price increases and the champions league prices. It's what I expected. These people moaning about paying 55 quid for a champions league ticket, what were they expecting? To pay 25 quid which you'd pay for a league cup tie ticket against bloody Ipswich or someone?

It's very entitled. Or at least how it comes across. Definitely not "disgraceful". I'd be surprised if you can get a CL ticket for under £50-55 elsewhere? Lots of things I'd love to be able to do but can't afford. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

9 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I don't really get the problem with what she's said, it might be expected but it is expensive like.

Really? Talking about financial suffering in the North east, after bleating that she might struggle be able to afford to go to all the cup matches this coming season?

If only some other NE families only had that sort of financial worry!

Edited by TK-421

If she can’t afford tickets in the instance we make it to the final of all 3 competitions, which is unlikely anyway, then it’s just life. 

what does she expect, the club to reduce ticket prices to an affordable level of the lowest income of our fan base? 

football tickets are not a necessity like food, water, gas and electric. They are a luxury and if you can’t afford them, then it’s tough, as harsh as it sounds.