General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

19 minutes ago, jack j said:

Think he posted Something about tonalis credit cards bouncing at a car garage

Probably got someone into bother

Basically this aye. Made up a rumour as a joke apparently but it went a bit wrong for him obviously. 

On 28/11/2023 at 17:20, Charlies said:

Basically this aye. Made up a rumour as a joke apparently but it went a bit wrong for him obviously. 

“Made up” a rumour or spilled the beans on an actual event when he shouldn’t have?

Surely the later for it to lead to this?

On 01/12/2023 at 09:53, PauloGeordio said:

That media day seems like good craic like. :lol: You've got Longstaff carving a pumpkin in one corner, Miggy and Willock playing Guess Who in another. Isak whacking balls off saucepans over there and Bruno painting a Christmas tree awer there.  All the seasons and all the craic in one afternoon. 

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

That media day seems like good craic like. :lol: You've got Longstaff carving a pumpkin in one corner, Miggy and Willock playing Guess Who in another. Isak whacking balls off saucepans over there and Bruno painting a Christmas tree awer there.  All the seasons and all the craic in one afternoon. 

Prepping for the care home [emoji38]

On 08/12/2023 at 17:16, Yorkie said:

I'm such an idiot. :lol: It hadn't even occurred to me that tons of this stuff would've been done in bulk months ago. Had this image in my head that every week or two the players would be buzzing to be asked to ditch training for 15 minutes of the latest fun and games.

1 hour ago, wormy said:

I'm such an idiot. :lol: It hadn't even occurred to me that tons of this stuff would've been done in bulk months ago. Had this image in my head that every week or two the players would be buzzing to be asked to ditch training for 15 minutes of the latest fun and games.

Yeah, like at school when the teacher can't be arsed and puts on a video instead.

Starting to give up with this season. I know that’s a stinking attitude to have but I’m just sick to death of these injuries. We’re incapable of being able to give things a proper go with this shite.