Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

“Meltdown” it’s more hilarious if anything :lol: Yes we are saying this and that about the entitled and arrogant comments. Don’t feel any fuming whatsoever and I think I speak for most on here. Obviously something like this gets the forum talking. I don’t even feel the slightest bit of anger. I just hope we make it as difficult for them as possible, just for the sake of it. 

That lot and their mates have made life as uncomfortable and inconvenient for us for the last few years both on and off the park and now they're the ones whinging at us not just kowtowing and bending over to them? :lol:

I don't give a fuck how unreasonable we appear. I don't give a single fuck who we upset or annoy. I don't give a tenth of a fuck about Dan fucking Ashworth and how long he's out of the game, they need to understand exactly who they're now negotiating with. Sure Yasir has got to the position he has by bending over and getting shafted by the likes of Ratcliffe :lol:

Got a feeling we'll be juuuuust fine after the dust settles

"Arab money made them deluded" :lol: I dont think the reaction would have been any different if we had Ashley, Glazer, Levy or any other prick like :lol:. Its because Rat is a prick and the club is a prick. looneys the whole bunt :lol:

Fuck me, Man U are fucked if that's his attitude.

"Alright Rich, we fancy Hojland. Now, because we think he's really good at his job we find it a bit silly we should have to either wait till the end of his contract, or pay you any kind of fee for him."

(Also speaks volumes I went through all of their starting 11 and only found one player id actually fancy us going for)

I for one, am absolutely livid, that our club is trying to protect itself and its assets by not caving into the demands of a competitor and not being self sacrificial for the first time in 15 years, absolutely fuming. 

Just now, sushimonster85 said:

"Alright Rich, we fancy Hojland. Now, because we think he's really good at his job we find it a bit silly we should have to either wait till the end of his contract, or pay you any kind of fee for him."

Absurd isnt it :lol:. Lets give everything away for free to the money cow.

1 hour ago, Chris L said:

Sir Jim Ratcliffe on Dan Ashworth / #nufc situation: "It’s a bit silly, personally. I wont get dragged into that. What I do think is completely absurd is suggesting a man who is really good at his job sits in his garden for one and a half years. We had a very grown up conversation with City about Omar Berrada. "When things got done we sorted it out very amicably. They could see why he wanted to take that challenge. You look at Pep when he’s done with one of his footballers; he doesn’t want them to sit in the garden for one and a half years. He doesn’t do that. That’s not the way the UK works or the law works." Says Ashworth a 10/10 sporting director: "Ultimately, you can't really criticise Dan for looking at maybe the most coveted job in football as a sporting director - particularly with the challenge at Manchester United

No Jim - it's class cause it'll annoy you. I so hope it happens :yao:

Seems man u have learned nothing from the past, unprofessional as ever. They are the ones that have played this whole saga out in the media, very much with Ashworth  backing id imagine, the little weasel. Ashworth looks like he will be the perfect fit. Can't wair for the inevitable falling out of Radcliffe and the glazers.

Edited by pubteam

“Here lads. I’m not getting dragged into this but what I will say is some utter guff about how the law works even though I clearly don’t understand contract law. I like to have grown up conversations, that’s why I’m talking out my arse to journalists acting like I’m a child who didn’t get my favourite Paw Patrol figurine for Christmas.”

The thing I hate most about Man U is the arrogance of the club - yes they are a big club from a fans base.  But they haven't won the league since 2013 - over a decade a go.  Their time has come / gone - Newcastle are the future.  We will dominate football - just going to take a bit of time.

I see he's also wanting to use public funds to create "A National Stadium of the North" and conveniently proposed that it be situated next to Old Trafford.

27 minutes ago, Stifler said:

This is going to end in fucking tears for Man Utd fans this Ratcliffe.

It’s like the early days of when those chancers bought Sunderland, and everyone could see through them but their own fans. Give the fans a bit of bravo, and a bit of banter, then let it all come tumbling down.

The alternative is the Glazers though. :lol:

Just now, duo said:

I wonder what the Glazers think as he's basically dissing the way they ran the club

There's clauses in place where they're not allowed to publicly talk about each other negatively. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

There's clauses in place where they're not allowed to publicly talk about each other negatively. 

This not negative to the Glazers?

Its absurd to do to Manchester United exactly what Brighton did to us regarding the very same individual barely less than two year ago entirely within our rights to do with someone under contract? Or absurd to do it to Manchester United/Sir Jim Ratcunt?

38 minutes ago, midds said:

That lot and their mates have made life as uncomfortable and inconvenient for us for the last few years both on and off the park and now they're the ones whinging at us not just kowtowing and bending over to them? :lol:

I don't give a fuck how unreasonable we appear. I don't give a single fuck who we upset or annoy. I don't give a tenth of a fuck about Dan fucking Ashworth and how long he's out of the game, they need to understand exactly who they're now negotiating with. Sure Yasir has got to the position he has by bending over and getting shafted by the likes of Ratcliffe :lol:

Got a feeling we'll be juuuuust fine after the dust settles

100% with you here mate. 

Ratcliffe's a smart guy so he'll of course say what he said, but he's been in business long enough to know why we'd take such a stance. It's not like a commercial director, Dan Ashworth is considered to be one of the best in the world, he's considered to be the best English-born sporting director right now in a job, he's employed to us, and he also knows every fine detail of our strategy. So yes, he's sitting out the length of his deal unless they pay what we feel he's worth to release him from his non-compete. So Jim, if you want world class, pay now or wait. Simple. 

Edited by Kanji

I’m sure if Ratcliffe had some amazing scientist (or whatever the fuck they do) at INEOS, and some start-up came along and wanted said scientist, then Ratcliffe would just allow said scientist to waltz on over to the new company without any hint of compensation and allow said scientist to divulge all of INEOS’ secrets. 

Right, Jim?