Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

3 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Muppet. Best thing I can say is this will obviously fail and I can't wait to see it. He looked firmly in the Glazers pocket today during that game. Total PR exercise this. 

6 minutes ago, Decky said:

Muppet. Best thing I can say is this will obviously fail and I can't wait to see it. He looked firmly in the Glazers pocket today during that game. Total PR exercise this. 

He absolutely is in their pocket - he’s paid a ten figure sum to manage their asset.  He’s proof that having money doesn’t mean you’re not a mug

He literally wants a free stadium and director of football without any gardening leave dosnt he [emoji38]. The arrogance of it , if ever an owner suited a club it's him and Man United .

9 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

He absolutely is in their pocket - he’s paid a ten figure sum to manage their asset.  He’s proof that having money doesn’t mean you’re not a mug

He’s been brought in because he knows how to get money out of our government, so they will pay for redevelopment of Old Trafford and the general area. He’ll end up picking up dividends, and ultimately sell his shares further down the line and get his money back.

It’s a win win situation.

7 minutes ago, worthy said:

I wouldn’t mind if we just let him sit there and do nothing. Just to spite the old prick.

Grifting Tory cunt looking for a bunch of handouts. 

On 12/04/2024 at 08:04, Froggy said:

We pinched Berrada from City, which is arguably a bigger coup than Ashworth, and that was kept under wraps until it was a done deal. He's on gardening leave as well.

Makes you wonder, since you have previous with Emery...

Poor Sir Jim, having his dirty laundry aired in public while he maintains a stoic, quiet dignity throughout :'( 

8 minutes ago, Stifler said:

He’s been brought in because he knows how to get money out of our government, so they will pay for redevelopment of Old Trafford and the general area. He’ll end up picking up dividends, and ultimately sell his shares further down the line and get his money back.

It’s a win win situation.

Tories will be gone later this year and if Labour win he’ll get fuck all off them for a stadium.

13 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

One of the big issues with football is that we can't have everything our way. This is what can happen when you get too rich, you become insanely entitled.[emoji38]

Edited by Erikse

15 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Tories will be gone later this year and if Labour win he’ll get fuck all off them for a stadium.

I wish I had your confidence in Labour. :lol:

6 minutes ago, NG32 said:

The "Worlds" biggest football club begging on national tv. 

While also looking like a homeless sewer rat. This sentence doesn’t really make sense and is harsh/stupid really, but anyway…

Edited by Ikon

15 minutes ago, wormy said:

I wish I had your confidence in Labour. :lol:

There’s fuck all else if it isn’t Labour and given the state of the NHS, Schools etc they’d get vilified giving public money to build a stadium for those twats

4 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

There’s fuck all else if it isn’t Labour and given the state of the NHS, Schools etc they’d get vilified giving public money to build a stadium for those twats

I think that's the campaign slogan for the next election.

Just that and a picture of Starmer going :dontknow:

16 minutes ago, Ikon said:

While also looking like a homeless sewer rat. This sentence doesn’t really make sense and is harsh/stupid really, but anyway…

He's 71 and just ran a marathon. :lol:

It's definitely harsh and stupid. 

16 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He's 71 and just ran a marathon. :lol:

It's definitely harsh and stupid. 

Im 72 and I look like I’m at least 15 years younger. I also don’t expect the Swedish government to build me a new house and hire Isak as a dishwasher. But yeah, I agree it’s not nice to talk about someone’s physical appearance, it’s wrong. But when a person is as entitled it’s almost hard to not joke about it. Would never ever say it if I was running the risk of someone hearing/reading it. No matter how much dislikeable 

Edited by Ikon

He's insufferable. The quicker this Man U and Ratcliffe story falls apart the better. Fair play to our directors for not letting them have a sniff.

I thoroughly dislike Jim's intentions of using the "Wembley of the North" as a means of building political capital for his own private gain but some of the comments on here about a 70 year old bloke that has just run a marathon are ridiculous