Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

5 minutes ago, Terrymac1966 said:

Ashworth is turning in competence levels akin to Mr Bean....maybe its to do with his green fingered leave 😱

Bin on the homegrown shrooms and weed! 

If this guy is best in class, then it does make you wonder about the standard of Directors of Football.  He seems like an absolute clown.

Edited by simonsays

7 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

His son is at the academy there

If it was a meeting about or with his son, that seems a personal issue rather than the sensational headline above.

on the other hand, if Ineos sign someone from wolves next week…

As much as I hate the weasel this is more an oversight than anything sinister. Shows an alarming lack of self awareness and courtesy though to not mention it to the club.

Just now, Nucasol said:

As much as I hate the weasel this is more an oversight than anything sinister. Shows an alarming lack of self awareness and courtesy though to not mention it to the club.

As I said its Mr ******* Bean

3 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

It does all seem very odd for sure.

Don't even really care about the fee anymore. Just glad this bloke has to sit out another full year+

Clearly not the sharpest tool in the (gardening) shed, either... Good for us long term to get someone in with a bit more cerebral horsepower