Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

On 12/06/2024 at 15:38, FLUMPO235 said:

If it was a meeting about or with his son, that seems a personal issue rather than the sensational headline above.

on the other hand, if Ineos sign someone from wolves next week…

They've been linked with Matheus Cunha in the last week or so, haven't they?

Yeah, defintiely nowt dodgy going on, like (as Froggy alluded) Ashworth already trying to do stuff/work for them, while still contracted to NUFC.

On 12/06/2024 at 19:26, Froggy said:

Plenty of posts today. Just nothing to say on Sir Dan. We either get him for cheap or wait a year and get him for nothing while you pay him millions. 

Probably working for us now anyway. :bluestar:

If he can't save you a few millions in a year by doing his job then he's not worth having anyway. Doesn't bode well for Man U if they can't afford to release someone from his contract who they rate so highly.

2 hours ago, elbee909 said:

A lucky cup win apparently sufficient for Man Utd these days. Kind of amazing really.

I don't rate Mourinho anymore, but Man Utd did way better during his years than now, and they were happy to see him go back then. How times have changed.

Edited by Erikse

On 12/06/2024 at 18:18, gdm said:

Absolutely incredible that they are offering £3m when we paid £4m for him. What planet is they cheap bastards on :lol:

Should just charge them £2.5m to loan him, like they did us with lingaard the bastards! 🤣

Then an option to buy at whatever the club value the snake for.

See how they like it!

Edited by Joe1984

The hatred towards us from them on twitter about this is absolutely delightful!

We're not pushovers anymore I'm afraid - pay up or shut up, simple.

I hope we make him rot - I'm 100% we will do if Man City win this case which is due to finish next week and we can have the bogs sponsored in SJP by PIF for £1 million per shitter!

We'll end up suing him for his actions. It's in his best interest manure pay up or he'll be psying us back everything we've paid him whilst on GL and at least the compensation figure for Brighton. 

11 hours ago, Dokko said:

We'll end up suing him for his actions. It's in his best interest manure pay up or he'll be psying us back everything we've paid him whilst on GL and at least the compensation figure for Brighton. 

I was thinking similar this morning. Could absolutely see us filing a personal lawsuit against him if either Man United pull out or they somehow weasel him away for just a few million. Breach of contract, damages for sharing confidential information, etc. etc.

13 hours ago, Paully said:

I hope we make him rot - I'm 100% we will do if Man City win this case which is due to finish next week and we can have the bogs sponsored in SJP by PIF for £1 million per shitter!

Aye under Ashley it would have been an honour and we’d have paid for his travel to Manchester, how times have changed.

16 hours ago, Paully said:

It's brilliant isn't it ,they genuinely believe we should be giving Ashworth away for peanuts and they don't seem to be able to grasp that he signed a contract agreeing to all of this [emoji38] They make out we like we are keeping his hostage even though he's perfectly free to leave once our terms are met.

Surely any sensible Man Utd fan looks at the way Ashworth has conducted himself and thinks he’s a fucking snake. If he was coming to us and had been doing what he has, then I would be questioning whether he was worth it 

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Surely any sensible Man Utd fan looks at the way Ashworth has conducted himself and thinks he’s a fucking snake.

It's certainly not ideal how it's went down.

I just wish that every little detail about my club wasn't so loud and messy.