Dan Ashworth (now working for Manchester United)

Rich

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Initial thought is just a typical Man Utd signing. Big name, big wage, Ten Hag player. 

He’s meant to be really good but I think the challenge of the premier league for defenders means it can go either way. 

It they do get him it will be a big commitment in terms of both salary and fee they’d need him to come good. 

It’s also why those big clubs love Psr, they can take these really expensive gambles without a second though, because they generate so much revenue. The fact they’ve tied spending to previous success from a period of no regulation is really something, they pulled a master stroke whilst the others nodded it through. 

21 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Reports this morning that his first signing will be De Ligt. Wonder if he was on our list.

Second signing supposed to be Angel. I hope he gets his just desserts. 

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

He’s meant to be really good but I think the challenge of the premier league for defenders means it can go either way. 

It they do get him it will be a big commitment in terms of both salary and fee they’d need him to come good. 

It’s also why those big clubs love Psr, they can take these really expensive gambles without a second though, because they generate so much revenue. The fact they’ve tied spending to previous success from a period of no regulation is really something, they pulled a master stroke whilst the others nodded it through. 

He is shit. Tuchel started Dier over De Ligt throughout the season because he is extremely unreliable 

6 minutes ago, Zero said:

He is shit. Tuchel started Dier over De Ligt throughout the season because he is extremely unreliable 

Entirely untrue. He was Bayern's best defender in his first season, and got injured at the start of this season. It was him and Dier that were favoured over Upamecano and Kim Min-Jae. De Ligt wasn't dropped for Dier. When De Ligt was on the bench it was usually because there was a CL game midweek, which he played in.

Bayern fans love De Ligt, which should tell you enough. 

54 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Entirely untrue. He was Bayern's best defender in his first season, and got injured at the start of this season. It was him and Dier that were favoured over Upamecano and Kim Min-Jae. De Ligt wasn't dropped for Dier. When De Ligt was on the bench it was usually because there was a CL game midweek, which he played in.

Bayern fans love De Ligt, which should tell you enough. 

My Bayern mate fucking glad that you guys are going to save them. Good luck.

Just now, Rich said:

Ornstein on the latest Athletic podcast saying we sorted the compensation with Man Utd on Friday in anticipation of needing it for PSR.

So we got something between 2m and 20m. Doubt we'll ever find out the exact figure.

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

Areet Luke.

🖕I know as much as that baldy git knows as you do.

It'll never show up as an exact figure in accounts, as we all know they're now made so complicated you need a PHD in accountancy to decipher them

12 hours ago, r0cafella said:

This for me. Hypocrisy at its finest. And all those Man Utd fans and Liverpool fans saying they're a 'big club because of XYZ' bla bla bla. 

No, you're just a big club because someone was allowed to invest.