Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

11 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

#1 in the NO league is 36 points ahead of me and is ranked at about 6-7k OR. 

With some luck - anyone in the top 10 could win it. I think 10th is about 100k OR and about 90 points off the top. 

But I think dude that is first this year has been close to first in the last couple of years. I remember a couple Scandi names leading the charts these last couple years. 

I'm up to 4th and just behind you. Enjoyed Salah coming off after 59 minutes last night!

18 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

I'm up to 4th and just behind you. Enjoyed Salah coming off after 59 minutes last night!

Looks like we have a similar chip strategy but very different teams.

Captaincy and WC success will determine a lot.

2 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Looks like we have a similar chip strategy but very different teams.

Captaincy and WC success will determine a lot.

Sadly in this game the teams are never too dissimilar. It is more interesting now that Haaland isn't the captain pick for everyone. Really I have Son, not Salah, and therefore a bit more cash.

Enjoy the run in.

Bowen injured, my first two subs Elanga and Quansah not featuring... Joachim Andersen third sub with a lovely clean sheet to come in.

Puts me on 60 with N.Jackson to come tomorrow, reckon that'll be a decent score this week given the Liverpool & Arsenal blanks.

3 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Palmer is the guy that you almost never cap, but you quite often regret not doing it.

I did this week, wasn't convinced Haaland would start and Salah not on the best form. Rescuing my week big style.

Edited by Magpie

1 minute ago, Magpie said:

I did this week, wasn't convinced Haaland would start and Salah not on the best form. Rescuing my week big style.

Well done. I allways start Palmer, but somehow never trust him as cap. Which is kind of ironic, because I often put Haaland, but he keeps letting me down while Palmer hauls.[emoji38]

Edited by Erikse

I'm not on the Palmer train, those around me all seem to have him but haven't captained him thankfully. 16pts so far.

Nic Jackson's 2 assists & goal with 11pts for me meaning the impact of CP is lessened.

9 hours ago, KaKa said:

What a week to captain Palmer, my goodness. Also have Isak and Gordon too. Big week.

Monster. What did you end up getting?

Took  50% hit to my rank this week. I was on captain Palmer all week then moved it to Salah for logic that doesn't make sense to me.

Huge DGW coming up.

I'm chasing #1 in the NO league who has a decent gap on me. But he only has his bench boost intact. He only has 4 doublers in his squad coming up and seems to be writing the DGW off.

I'm hoping I can cut his lead by 20-30 points. Any less than 15 points is a failure.

I suspect some free-hitters might overtake me. But if I'm within 30 points of #1 I'll be happy. Wildcard and bench boost to go.

25k atm. Would be happy if I ended the season at this rank. Disappointed if I end up outside the top 60k (best finish so far). Have to at least beat that from here.

Edited by The College Dropout

27 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Double up this week or week 37? 13 games in each.

I know Liverpool and Arsenal both double in 34 and only City in 37 but I still favour the doubles in 37 so plumping for that.

On 15/04/2024 at 20:37, Erikse said:

Palmer is the guy that you almost never cap, but you quite often regret not doing it.

I had a really good week and when I checked who had the highest points of the week, the lucky bugger had triple captained Foden who didn’t play.  Their Vice Cpt was Palmer. 78 points! 

IMG_8247.thumb.jpeg.8086ed4a1f23e2193d55a04c57c6de4d.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I had a really good week and when I checked who had the highest points of the week, the lucky bugger had triple captained Foden who didn’t play.  Their Vice Cpt was Palmer. 78 points! 

IMG_8247.thumb.jpeg.8086ed4a1f23e2193d55a04c57c6de4d.jpeg

167 points:lol: insane