Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

Possibly going to regret it later when double game weeks are starting, but spent my free hit as I had 5 players out this game week and kinda want my old team back for next round.

Will cry if we, Tottenham and Man City don't get good results.

image.thumb.png.1c5220b8d154d43c78c37bb4529320c7.png

5 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

Isak feels like a huge gamble to captain but I’m very tempted.

The issue with picking someone like Haaland is everyone does it [emoji38]

80% have selected him in their team

compared to 7% with Isaak. Seems a good way to get some much needed gains on others. 

2 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

The issue with picking someone like Haaland is everyone does it [emoji38]

80% have selected him in their team

compared to 7% with Isaak. Seems a good way to get some much needed gains on others. 

Or fall behind, all of the top teams have Haaland in them 

I'd have brought Isak in but Haaland, Kane, Mitro, Toney and Jesus are all better options atm, while we have injuries and we don't know how quickly he'll truly settle. 

If the striker options were as dire as last year he'd definitely be in my squad though. Hopefully add him later. 

Edited by Interpolic

1 hour ago, maze said:

Haha, forgot about this and missed the deadline:mackems:oh well, I’m done for the season anyway[emoji38]

I missed so many Friday deadlines last year that hopefully I’ve learned my lesson. Still a bit amazed that I’ve got a full team and sub without any transfers at all this week.

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

Top FPL worldwide scorer after yesterday scored 61 points. Who the fuck would triple captain Harrison Reed - giving him 30 points. Crazy scenes.

I just know when I use triple captain I’ll probably get 3 points [emoji38]

Especially when he had Mitrovic in the team.

I realise these highest scorers are just using burner accounts, but it's still a bit weird.

13 hours ago, Shearergol said:

I realise these highest scorers are just using burner accounts, but it's still a bit weird.

I genuinely, truly do not understand the mentality of those guys. I mean, there must be thousands of them. Have they got nothing better to do (says the Spurs fan on a Newcastle board talking about somebody else’s Fantasy Football team)?

On 16/09/2022 at 23:27, leffe186 said:

I missed so many Friday deadlines last year that hopefully I’ve learned my lesson. Still a bit amazed that I’ve got a full team and sub without any transfers at all this week.

Oh, I ended up using my wildcard this evening[emoji38]