Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

Had to use the free hit too, didn’t make sense to use wildcard because I wanted to keep the Man City and Arsenal players in for the future. And I couldn’t put out an XI with the blank players, injuries and suspensions. 

Probably use the wildcard next week. 

30 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Had to use the free hit too, didn’t make sense to use wildcard because I wanted to keep the Man City and Arsenal players in for the future. And I couldn’t put out an XI with the blank players, injuries and suspensions. 

Probably use the wildcard next week. 

Plus Man City and Arsenal are now going to have a double gameweek extra at some point.

Went with Veltman, Gross and Trossard. Spotted that there was no Man City but didn't have the sense to consider they might have an opponent that would also be absent (ie Arsenal), so was still left with an empty player in my 11 (Gabriel).

I continue to surprise myself at how abominably wank I am at this. Thankfully many of my fellow basement dwellers in the work league appear to have forgotten altogether.

34 minutes ago, duo said:

Need Salah to blank today :bob:

Amen to that, rest of my mini league have captained him :undecided:

Am I right in thinking we only have a few weeks of the first wildcard available, so

probably best to use it sooner rather than later?

1 hour ago, mouldy_uk said:

Am I right in thinking we only have a few weeks of the first wildcard available, so

WC's are before and after the world cup i think

1 hour ago, mouldy_uk said:

Yep basically use it before the WC break.

May as well use it next week if you hadn’t. You also get unlimited transfers during the WC.

The second wildcard is going to be really tricky, waiting to see how the WC has affected people etc. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo