Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

2 minutes ago, MagMal said:

Fucking Pep, Mahrez playing well so he drops him for Jack dog shit, fucking squad rotation bollocks, also dropped Miggy for Maddison so hopefully that will play out.

It's Foden he's been dropped for. Grealish scored the last game

1 hour ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Free hit this weekend, then. I only have 7 players with PL games this weekend, 2 are doubtful. 

Still have my wildcard but next week is a full fixture list and my current team should be okay for that. Need to start planning for the forthcoming black weeks and double weeks. Going to be carnage.

I’d save it for GW 29, pretty much every club has a double then 

Took an 8 point hit to remove 3 Man Utd players and Mitro, to get in 2 Liverpool for their double and a couple of cheap starters. So have 11 players but a bit of a mess to sort out next week probably. 

I'm in the top 100k overall atm and aim is to stay there but I doubt it. 

Yeah I think the run in to this season in FPL is brutal.

I've not used any of my chips yet but I know the fixtures are all mental coming up so even though people are jumping me now, in a few weeks time they'll be a bit fucked. Especially with loads of BGWs coming up..

That's what I'm hoping anyway! Managed to field 10 players, 4 doublers and no chip this week. Took a -4 but I'm thinking about the big BGW in week 28. 

On 24/02/2023 at 19:59, Yorkie said:

Forgot. Nine players in the squad not even playing. Guess that's my season over. :lol:

Disaster, as anticipated, but miraculously still came through with 55 points despite only having five players feature.

My hopes of finishing in the top ten million take a big dent.