Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

21 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Just can’t see how using the wildcard now are a good choice with Liverpool, Man City and Man United blanking next round?

So you can navigate that blank without hits? Noone needs City players anyway at this point.

19 minutes ago, TRC said:

So you can navigate that blank without hits? Noone needs City players anyway at this point.

Aye but you will have a team without players from the best teams after that blank round…

3 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Aye but you will have a team without players from the best teams after that blank round…

City dont have a double, even then only Haaland is nailed and its a hard game. Liverpool have Chelsea and City away in the double. Much better options out there.

Just now, Yorkie said:

Bunged three Brentford players into my team seeing as they've got a double gameweek and captained Toney. So that's a shit start.

same same. Theyve got another doubler in 2 gameweeks though so all is not lost.

There’s absolutely nothing that can sum up my fpl season better than using my wildcard this week and removing Kane to get Salah back in. Salah misses a pen and Kane scores a brace.. nice. 

Are there any decent midfielders to get in for this gameweek? I have 2 free transfers and don't want to transfer out Haaland or 2 Brighton lads. Already have 3 Arsenal players. 

I'm currently considering Maddison + Havertz but both seem like total punts I have no faith in whatsoever. Leicester and Chelsea are flaky AF.