Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

Havertz isn't even a midfielder, he can't even do that right. 

I'm definitely gonna get Maddison in cos he has a double after International Break as well. Don't fancy any Chelsea midfielders so probs do a punt on Harrison or Buendia for one week then transfer out for Rashford. 

What do people think about taking a punt on Isak instead of Watkins?

I'm thinking of transferring Haaland (who blanks this week and plays liverpool the week after) to Isak or Watkins who play this week and have a double gameweek the week after. And then Transferring Toney to get Haaland back in gameweek 30. 

Our work league, of 31, is so tight all the way from top to bottom; as in the points difference on average between positions is generally single figures (with a couple of exceptions, for instance there's 20-odd points between 12th and 13th).

However, the lad at the top is absolutely miles in front by 75 points. :lol: 

My cynical nature leaves me extremely dubious. He'd be top of the N-O league as well. 

I suppose someone's got to be top but I swear this lad isn't even that into PL football. :lol:

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Our work league, of 31, is so tight all the way from top to bottom; as in the points difference on average between positions is generally single figures (with a couple of exceptions, for instance there's 20-odd points between 12th and 13th).

However, the lad at the top is absolutely miles in front by 75 points. :lol: 

My cynical nature leaves me extremely dubious. He'd be top of the N-O league as well. 

I suppose someone's got to be top but I swear this lad isn't even that into PL football. :lol:

There’s loads of copycats out there sadly 

3 hours ago, Joey47 said:

What do people think about taking a punt on Isak instead of Watkins?

I'm thinking of transferring Haaland (who blanks this week and plays liverpool the week after) to Isak or Watkins who play this week and have a double gameweek the week after. And then Transferring Toney to get Haaland back in gameweek 30. 

Worth noting Toney is 1 yellow away from a ban too

Nearly everyone is tbh. 

Nearly everyone's team is

Pope, Raya or Allison

Trippier

Newcastle defender

Brentford defender

Arsenal defender

One or two of Odegaard, Saka, or Martinelli

Rashford

One or two of Mitoma, March, MacAllistar

Maddison

Haaland

Toney

Kane

I'm 10,498th 

Curb Your Enthusiasm Omg GIF

If I'd captained Saka instead of Kane, man :lol:

Considering fairly big changes for next GW, maybe a wildcard but I'd like to bench boost so probs take a point hit and make it up by having lots of players with doubles.