Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

JP

Used the heads up in here to use my wildcard. Made 8 changes. Hopefully pays off. I imagine plenty of people will forget that games have been postponed and/or have already used their wildcard and lose points to make subs. 

I’ve gone rather Newcastle heavy with us being at home to Bournemouth. 

Managed to stick to my one free transfer, swapping out one of my bench players, and have managed to have 11 playing (so far). But my bench aint playing if any of the first team drop out. Trying to hold onto my Free hit and wildcard and not use them too soon.

1 minute ago, TK-421 said:

Managed to stick to my one free transfer, swapping out one of my bench players, and have managed to have 11 playing (so far). But my bench aint playing if any of the first team drop out. Trying to hold onto my Free hit and wildcard and not use them too soon.

Yep, decided on same approach. One transfer means I’ve cobbled together 11 who are playing. Assuming that transfer features (Bruno).  

16 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I've had Miggy since the start and think I'm about to take him out. Maybe wait for this week to see how the front-line plays with more people fit... but I just don't think he'll ever return enough points. And you won't be able to play him every week.

Man has 10 goals and 3 assists in 4 seasons ?

37 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Yep, decided on same approach. One transfer means I’ve cobbled together 11 who are playing. Assuming that transfer features (Bruno).  

Weirdly, I have enough for a team with a sub without making any transfers at all. Probs just an indicator of how bad my team is :lol:

22 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Weirdly, I have enough for a team with a sub without making any transfers at all. Probs just an indicator of how bad my team is :lol:

Well, on the balance of probability, bet you’re doing better than me! ? for a good week.  (Which for me would,in more ways than one, would be helped by an Isak hat trick!)