Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

JP

16 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Good fixtures to start I think. 

Good pick surely.  

How much is he? 5.5m? 

7.0m. Might be a bit of an awkward price point for some though, there are some options at 6.5m, but overall he's picked a lot.

22 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Prefer wor AG personally. 

I have Bowen and AG. Not sure about Bowen vs Eze, but feel like Bowen is the safer option. Not sure what I would've spent those extra 0.5 on anyways.

Been playing around, this is my first real draft, sure it'll change by next week:

Screenshot_20240808-191520.thumb.png.e184e43a0bc80c3474791a70021d9913.png

Not massively keen on that Smith-Rowe & Eze midfield, but they enable that front three, which may be a bit top heavy.

Was a toss of the coin between Hall or Tino, given our opening fixtures I wanted one of our attacking full-backs to be included.

6 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

I’ve got hall in my current draft by I do fear he’ll be dropped. Might know more after this weekend.

I really don't see how he'll be dropped tbh.

Hall got in back end of the year at LB and played their all pre-season.

Added to that Kelly isn't fit yet, I would expect Burn to start CB in the first game.

There’s a few people from here joining a mini league that we did last year, £10 entry, monthly points total prizes and then end of season prize. DM if you want any further details, just to had TCD won it last season.

Anyone ever have this issue on Android before, cleared the cache, and data of the app, as well as reinstalled it, but it still happens:

Screenshot_20240810-084813.thumb.png.ea39c2bd80a8896569a6eb2b43b22298.png