Nick Pope

Rich

3 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

:clap:Can't wait for the "kicking" complilation [emoji38]

All of these are to his right. I do wonder if/when teams will cotton on to him being weak to his left... especially low. 

On 29/09/2024 at 20:59, Rod said:

Pope is one of the best goalkeepers in the Premier league.  He does not need to play one two's with his defenders.

He's really not mind, regardless of his feet he still makes numerous mistakes.

Edited by NUFC91

2 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Nah he’s definitely one of the best. 

In the league I would swap him for Allison, Martinez and Raya only. 

And im not sure about Martinez. 

Do people forget the mistakes he makes? 

How anyone thinks he is better than Ederson is absolutely beyond me. Pickford and Martinez are by far better.

1 minute ago, NUFC91 said:

How anyone thinks he is better than Ederson is absolutely beyond me. Pickford and Martinez are by far better.

All keepers have dropped clangers, including the two you've listed as better.

I think Pope is on par at least with Pickford shot-stopping wise, he'd be England's no. 1 if he had Pickford's kicking ability.

6 minutes ago, NUFC91 said:

I don’t think he’s ‘better’ than Ederson. But he’s better for us. Ederson barely has to make any saves. Distribution is much more important for City than pure shot stopping. He’s good enough for them at shot stopping but is great at the things that matter most to City. 

Our GK has to make a fair amount of saves.  

Martinez skill set is similar to Pope.  Less nervous with his feet but still pretty basic. 

Pickford is good at long passing. That’s it. I hated how he booted everything in the Euros final. Lad has no brains. 

On 30/09/2024 at 17:36, Smal said:

All of these are to his right. I do wonder if/when teams will cotton on to him being weak to his left... especially low. 

i;m sure even ando mentioned something about shots to the left on the citeh highlights.