Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

20 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Wish I knew how to hack NFC machines, I'm sure if you could get into the ground there would be a seat spare. Not that I would every actually do that.

Could probably just be on the move constantly as well, walking stairs etc. and watch all game without ever sitting down :lol: Ah man, don't give me ideas.

44 minutes ago, SteV said:

Seems like that’s happened to quite a few, so most likely a system issue, rather than something actually related to you or your tickets.

Thanks @SteV - this was the case.

2hours 20 mins on hold to be told that it must've been a 'system error'. Cheers.

2 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Thanks @SteV - this was the case.

2hours 20 mins on hold to be told that it must've been a 'system error'. Cheers.

I know every new system is going to encounter problems, but stuff like this doesn’t fill you with confidence going forward…

1 minute ago, Slim said:

Sent email a month ago and not heard back

I sent one asking them to update a fuck up I'd made on one of our memberships. Got an email back within 24 hours saying it was sorted. 

Which was nice 👋👋👋

Mind I had a look and it hasn't been 😂 Must've misunderstood what I meant 😂😂😂😂

On 21/08/2023 at 19:13, OverThere said:

IMO watching it in a pub with mates is a different but still enjoyable experience, if you have that option. Given I live a long way away, that is my norm now and the occasional live game may not be possible anymore depending on the cost, but still, at least we are are no longer s**te, which is a definite improvement.

My order of preference:

1) SJP

2) Front room

3) Kitchen

4) Bedroom

5) Bathroom

6) Shed

7) Disused bus station

8) My old high school

9) At work

10) The pub

48 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Absolutely astonishing there's no web-chat functionality in 2023 to chat to the ticket office, would make it easier for some people.

My best mate passed his ticket on as he got a job away end of last season. He applied for CL tickets and got rejected. The other lad changed his details and applied himself, box office wanted no part of it so can't go unless via ballot. Incredible they allow stuff to happen mind when a 3rd party does that. Obviously ignoring the shit mate part too. Really are useless 

56 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

My best mate passed his ticket on as he got a job away end of last season. He applied for CL tickets and got rejected. The other lad changed his details and applied himself, box office wanted no part of it so can't go unless via ballot. Incredible they allow stuff to happen mind when a 3rd party does that. Obviously ignoring the shit mate part too. Really are useless 

Lucky the ST hasn’t ended up being cancelled tbh.

2 hours ago, Slim said:

Sent email a month ago and not heard back

Waiting to hear on one I sent 1.5 week ago. Good to know I will likely not receive a response before tickets to the Palace game sell out. Tried ringing boxoffice today. Spent 15 minutes waiting to move up from 81st to 77th. Fuck that

3 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Just done it there. Gave negative/dissatisfied responses. Not sure what NUST plan to do with it. Doubt we'll hear anything back.

Present the results to the club I would have thought.

In fairness there’s not much more they can do. If people aren’t happy with something the best the Trust can do is flag it up / complain. 

I think we sometimes want the Trust to do things they don’t have the power to do.

4 minutes ago, SteV said:

Present the results to the club I would have thought.

In fairness there’s not much more they can do. If people aren’t happy with something the best the Trust can do is flag it up / complain. 

I think we sometimes want the Trust to do things they don’t have the power to do.

I'd like to think they would but I've filled in plenty of their surveys over the years and rarely hear of any feedback or follow up action afterwards.

Edited by Wallsendmag

2 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

My order of preference:

1) SJP

2) Front room

3) Kitchen

4) Bedroom

5) Bathroom

6) Shed

7) Disused bus station

8) My old high school

9) At work

10) The pub

Not a pub guy I guess, if work ranks higher 

I used the text boxes to highlight how the club is run correctly and professionally. But in the terms and conditions of the takeover. I’m certain mike Ashley was able to secure sole control over ticketing and box office.

Also states the UNLIMITED memberships is basically theft.

If unlimited. Then why even have a membership in the first place.

Apart from generating money from a high % of low income families who have basically just chucked money down the drain to possibly get 2 or 3 games a season if lucky