Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

33 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Or you’ve already registered them so maybe try the forgotten password route.

It transpired that while I was getting error messages saying the email address was already registered to a member, I was receiving an email asking me to verify the account based on the email inputted. So I verified the account and bob's you're uncle - cheers chaps.

34 minutes ago, Earp said:

It transpired that while I was getting error messages saying the email address was already registered to a member, I was receiving an email asking me to verify the account based on the email inputted. So I verified the account and bob's you're uncle - cheers chaps.

Current state of club website and user error. The perfect storm… ?

Glad you are sorted ??

2 hours ago, Scoot said:

Oops, just told my pal to enter category 3 as there'll be more chance of a ticket. Not looking at that as there's hardly any actual seats in category 3.

Right, but the big unknown is how many of those seats are actually available in the member sale.   Category 2 is huge, but a large percentage of those seats will be held by season ticket holders.   Availability in each category would be useful information to know.   Once again, this just exposes the folly that is this process.  Take the Man City match as an example.  The three main categories are the same price, but which one you pick in the ballot could massively influence your odds of success.     

Edited by Mrdovenb
clarity

4 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

I've gone for Category 3 for Man City for no other reason than I have a 0% success rate so far when choosing Category 2. Hopefully this is where my luck turns.

Exactly my point.  I kind of wonder about the premium areas too.   Do I really want to sit there, no?  But if the extra five quid increases my chance of attending the match from 20% to 50%, I would do it without hesitation. 

6 minutes ago, Mrdovenb said:

Exactly my point.  I kind of wonder about the premium areas too.   Do I really want to sit there, no?  But if the extra five quid increases my chance of attending the match from 20% to 50%, I would do it without hesitation. 

exactly what I thought, we will see if it works out :D

6 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

Cup games will be the best chance of winning a ballot for any member.  You'll have all the empty general sale seats, and all the ST's who didn't opt for the cup packages.  I reckon it'll be at least 20k. 

Plus midweek game will probably mean less demand/competition anyway.