Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

On 15/09/2023 at 11:51, bobbydazzla said:

I think the mythical 2nd ballot has now vanished into thin air

But I noticed this on the Man City ballot that I don't remember seeing on other ballots #ballotwatch

Screenshot-2023-09-15-104815.jpg

I take the above to mean that if you choose the most expensive price option you are effectively in the draw for all price categories..? They’ll probably draw most expensive first to optimise revenue mind..?

42 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Assuming I've been knocked back for Man City again then to continue my 0% success rate so far.

Just tried for Burnley there.

I thought the league cup game would be pretty much everyone who applied getting in

Wonder how many season ticket holders are opted into the scheme for it

1/3 for me, with L7 tickets for Brentford game. Would love to know the inner workings of this, is it purely random every time, is it weighted so your individual chances get better each time you lose out? Etc etc

10 minutes ago, jack j said:

I thought the league cup game would be pretty much everyone who applied getting in

Wonder how many season ticket holders are opted into the scheme for it

I've just checked my bank account there and NUFC dave debited £30 which I'm assuming is the adult and child ticket I tried for!

No tickets showing when I log into my NUFC account but its got to be that!

I didn't get an email today and assumed I hadn't been successful in the ballot. Later I noticed the ticket money had been taken from my account. When I logged onto the official site The tickets were there. I have no idea what to do next coz this is my first successful ballot attempt of the season. When I click on the ticket the option to move it to my phone wallet doesn't work. Maybe it will once the email arrives. worth logging to check for tickets, even if you didn't get the promised email to confirm. Hello by the way. This is my first post after viewing for a long time. 

Can't find the ticket thread so posting this in here. Can someone who has a season ticket check if they can see any of the upcoming premier league games? I'm away and trying to send to a friend. I've logged in and can only see city and champions league but I can't transfer them. Just wondering if I have a bug or the club have blocked me?

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

Can't find the ticket thread so posting this in here. Can someone who has a season ticket check if they can see any of the upcoming premier league games? I'm away and trying to send to a friend. I've logged in and can only see city and champions league but I can't transfer them. Just wondering if I have a bug or the club have blocked me?

Just Man City and the Champions League home games in my ticket section.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt for now, but if they don’t change the system by next season whereby they decide where you sit after a ballot win then I won’t be buying another membership. Won the ballot for the City cup game but it’s in Level 7, row X….exactly where I didn’t want to be as I imagine it’s right near the back row? Just as well it’s only cost £40 for two tickets because I’d be livid if it had cost the best part of £100 for these. 

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

You can only do that during a set window for each game, currently they do around a week before the specific game, and you have like 2 days to sell back to the club or pass onto a friend 

9 minutes ago, patrone said:

You can only do that during a set window for each game, currently they do around a week before the specific game, and you have like 2 days to sell back to the club or pass onto a friend 

Thought it was like that but wasn't sure. I'm on holiday trying to send Man City tickets to friends though it seems I can't. Maybe thats the cup scheme thing, though I get those with the seat bond. Hoping they aren't checking ID as I've had to send them the wallet file instead. 

21 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Checked the tickets I've been allocated for Man City and they've given me seat number 80 and my 10 year old son seat number 72. I'm aware they don't allow U14s to go in without an adult anymore so seems a but strange for them to seat us apart.

There are quite a few places in the ground on corners where you see jumps in seat numbers like that as the numbers in between don’t exist. If you are on a corner somewhere then you are probably fine and are actually sat next to each other.