Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

3 hours ago, JLC said:

Ah but did you go to Lucchese away ? 1-1 Quinn maybe ?

I drove there. Fucking great trip.

Memory hazy but think went to Charlton away at Upton Park on way home the following weekend (when Charlton were displaced from The valley?) Won 3-1 

Fair play you've trumped me there although in my defence I was still at school which made the midweek treks to Italy difficult! Think we also played Bari away as well? John the chap hitchhiked over to Italy I recall [emoji38]

Went to the 3 home games v Leicester, Ascoli and Cesena. We were already knocked out by the time we played Cesena.

FWIW and if it’s of use when you have a ST transferred to you for a game you just get a link to the individual ticket to pop in the wallet on your phone to scan in to the stadium. 

Seems relatively simple. 

7 hours ago, brummie said:

We have had a resale system for a few years now.

It is actually quite good. I used it a lot in my last season as an ST holder.

Once the game sells out via club sales, they make it available to list your seat (NB this is season ticket holders only). They then make it available and viewable to anyone who fits current ticket criteria to buy on the club site, which they do in the same way anyone buying a ticket would do.

The club then pay you 80% of 1/19th of the cost of your season ticket, and they keep the rest.

I have read something recently, though, about them getting shitty with people sharing season tickets etc etc without them getting their cut, so no idea what the situation will be this season.

My mate does this with his West Ham season ticket too.

9 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

For anyone wondering what the club’s official line is, I got a bland copy n paste response after politely contacting some of the leadership.

It’s not addressing the key detail behind their decision but headlines are:

- Demand is greater than supply

- We consulted with fans in ticketing meetings and there was frustration they couldn’t get tickets last season 

- We’re not planning any system change

- We’ve logged your concern 

- Visit the fan zone when we build it 

- DJ Otzi will be played after every goal 

I like to think that I’ve made my point, even if it’s falling on deaf ears for now.

I'm impressed there's still someone there at 9pm answering emails tbf

8 hours ago, brummie said:

We have had a resale system for a few years now.

It is actually quite good. I used it a lot in my last season as an ST holder.

Once the game sells out via club sales, they make it available to list your seat (NB this is season ticket holders only). They then make it available and viewable to anyone who fits current ticket criteria to buy on the club site, which they do in the same way anyone buying a ticket would do.

The club then pay you 80% of 1/19th of the cost of your season ticket, and they keep the rest.

I have read something recently, though, about them getting shitty with people sharing season tickets etc etc without them getting their cut, so no idea what the situation will be this season.

How do tickets work for your away games out of interest?

20 minutes ago, JP said:

Apologies if it has been asked before but looking to confirm, can membership holders give up their tickets for resale?

No, if you buy a ticket through a ballot you cannot resell it.

Joined the queue today. 

With 4 Friends and family doing the same. Best we got was 4700 in the queue, worst 35,000.

Thats even worse than last season for numbers in the queue [emoji38] For around 1000 tickets perhaps? 

12 minutes ago, patrone said:

Managed 2x tickets in L2Sb area

this new system is shite

Currently there are 34k in the Q 

Were there many seats left? Could you tell that? 

Just now, LV said:

Were there many seats left? Could you tell that? 

I only went for that area as it had like 100 avail so was likely to get 2 together.

Other areas I seen had the odd handful but I didn't waste time looking round to be fair

86th in the queue

Saw a seat near my preferred one and just stuck it in my basket and got the fuck out of there.

Went back to look for a seat for a friend but where empty seats showed up, they couldn't actually be booked. This was a couple of minutes after 10.

I've got extremely lucky. And I have massive sympathy for people who have missed out.

This new system is beyond a shambles.

Remember that ST holders have until 24 hours before kick-off to put their tickets up for sale. Whether they appear for sale immediately or go up in batches 10.00am any day is anyone’s guess.

13 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Only 14-17 left when I got in at around 10:15

Just out of a call so popped on in curiosity. I know it'll just be default wording until every last ticket is gone but I did snigger at the Home Tickets page still saying 'plenty of tickets'. :lol:

The way I see it is that the club take far more notice to these online nonces like Burnsie and that's had an impact on how they will distribute tickets in the future.

I know he was acting like a prick when this was announced but you know what I mean. This new breed of Twitter fans are the pits man.

I've attended all but 3 of our games since the takeover, having packed in my ticket when Bruce got the job with over 150 points. Thankfully I'm sorted this season but I totally understand why previous ST holders/members with a clear history of supporting the club through the lean years are completely pissed off that some random has an equal chance of a ticket - especially for 'big' games - than them. 

Even in my circle of mates, there are 3 lads who packed in the same time as me - very similar points, been to most games post takeover etc - who didn't get tickets for Villa but then there's another lad who frankly didn't give much of a shit about NUFC my entire life who got a ticket with his lass :lol: 

Agree there is no 100% fair way to do it, but a lottery will exclude some of our most vocal fans. If you though the atmosphere was bad at times last season, it will be rotten this year with people dotted about. Hopefully the SC is loud and proud which I'm sure they will be.

Also the pricing, quite frankly, was disgusting for the friendlies. Understand there was 'other games' but let's be fair most couldn't give a shit. The club should use friendlies (and early cup games) as a way to encourage families. Dads taking their kids for the first time etc. Not as a money making exercise. The attendances showed that tbh.

I feel almost guilty having a pop at ownership as I very much doubt they were directly involved in these decisions, but they need to be very careful going forwards. I guess football is all about ££ these days, but we're a working class city full of people on the bones of their arse at the minute. Knowing your audience is important here.

The Anfield Road end was extended by 10k this year (fact check needed) and only 1k of them were made available for new ST holders. Utter bollocks. If/when SJP is extended we need to encourage more ST holders for not only the benefit of the atmosphere itself but to ensure that when Isak scores and the images of him celebrating don't 75% of the fans in the background taking photos ala Old Trafford/Etihad/Anfield. When Bruno scored against Brighton the images of the fans were so organic. So natural and passionate. I'm not saying we shouldn't encourage international/new fans to attend - we will 100% need that if we are to grow globally. But the club has always been the heart of the city. We need it to stay that way and I hope that they take that on board going forwards. 

Any idea roughly how many tickets were available?

Last season the gen sale was about 500 i think, and if you were in the top 1k in queue you had a chance. Maybe something similar?

Thankfully i nabbed a barracks ticket for the villa game last week.

1 minute ago, JackieDoor said:

Any idea roughly how many tickets were available?

Last season the gen sale was about 500 i think, and if you were in the top 1k in queue you had a chance. Maybe something similar?

Thankfully i nabbed a barracks ticket for the villa game last week.

Best guesses seem to be it was more like 200 today. Although obviously impossible for anyone to be sure.