Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

https://x.com/toonblogg/status/1696482016332558521?s=46&t=vdsN_AHh11-g3YCkSAx-2g

Some saying Liverpool fans were in the home end. But nobody would ever pay £37 to enter a ballot would they…

A side note too. A pal

of mine, who is a Liverpool fan, paid £200 for an away end ticket on Sunday. I’m sure £37 is worth the risk to many for a home end ticket if that’s the price for some away tickets. 

Edited by TheGuv

3 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

There was 100% Liverpool fans in the home end at the weekend. Saw some fists flying. 

Aye, there was an incident in the Leazes after Nunez's first goal.

12 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

https://x.com/toonblogg/status/1696482016332558521?s=46&t=vdsN_AHh11-g3YCkSAx-2g

Some saying Liverpool fans were in the home end. But nobody would ever pay £37 to enter a ballot would they…

A side note too. A pal

of mine, who is a Liverpool fan, paid £200 for an away end ticket on Sunday. I’m sure £37 is worth the risk to many for a home end ticket if that’s the price for some away tickets. 

Yeah, there was a few kicking about, only made themselves known in the last 10 mins unsurprisingly.

Nothing like on the scale of 2019 mind.

Bought the CL Ticket packages for our seats, it looks like the payments have been taken but I've had email stating that one of the payments has failed and, if I don't sort it out online or call them by 5pm tomorrow, the ticket will be released for general sale and not available for the subsequent games.

Tried online. All looks fine. No option to reserve the seat nor check out and pay for it.

So trying to speak to the box office. Been on hold 96 mins so far.

This is so shit man. They've got to do better.

This Silverstone guy might be enjoying the Adidas deal plaudits but I hope he's being made well aware of how shite the customer experience is these days.

2 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Bought the CL Ticket packages for our seats, it looks like the payments have been taken but I've had email stating that one of the payments has failed and, if I don't sort it out online or call them by 5pm tomorrow, the ticket will be released for general sale and not available for the subsequent games.

Tried online. All looks fine. No option to reserve the seat nor check out and pay for it.

So trying to speak to the box office. Been on hold 96 mins so far.

This is so shit man. They've got to do better.

This Silverstone guy might be enjoying the Adidas deal plaudits but I hope he's being made well aware of how shite the customer experience is these days.

Seems like that’s happened to quite a few, so most likely a system issue, rather than something actually related to you or your tickets.

20 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Wish I knew how to hack NFC machines, I'm sure if you could get into the ground there would be a seat spare. Not that I would every actually do that.

Could probably just be on the move constantly as well, walking stairs etc. and watch all game without ever sitting down :lol: Ah man, don't give me ideas.

44 minutes ago, SteV said:

Seems like that’s happened to quite a few, so most likely a system issue, rather than something actually related to you or your tickets.

Thanks @SteV - this was the case.

2hours 20 mins on hold to be told that it must've been a 'system error'. Cheers.

2 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Thanks @SteV - this was the case.

2hours 20 mins on hold to be told that it must've been a 'system error'. Cheers.

I know every new system is going to encounter problems, but stuff like this doesn’t fill you with confidence going forward…

1 minute ago, Slim said:

Sent email a month ago and not heard back

I sent one asking them to update a fuck up I'd made on one of our memberships. Got an email back within 24 hours saying it was sorted. 

Which was nice ???

Mind I had a look and it hasn't been ? Must've misunderstood what I meant ????

On 21/08/2023 at 19:13, OverThere said:

IMO watching it in a pub with mates is a different but still enjoyable experience, if you have that option. Given I live a long way away, that is my norm now and the occasional live game may not be possible anymore depending on the cost, but still, at least we are are no longer s**te, which is a definite improvement.

My order of preference:

1) SJP

2) Front room

3) Kitchen

4) Bedroom

5) Bathroom

6) Shed

7) Disused bus station

8) My old high school

9) At work

10) The pub

48 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Absolutely astonishing there's no web-chat functionality in 2023 to chat to the ticket office, would make it easier for some people.

My best mate passed his ticket on as he got a job away end of last season. He applied for CL tickets and got rejected. The other lad changed his details and applied himself, box office wanted no part of it so can't go unless via ballot. Incredible they allow stuff to happen mind when a 3rd party does that. Obviously ignoring the shit mate part too. Really are useless 

56 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

My best mate passed his ticket on as he got a job away end of last season. He applied for CL tickets and got rejected. The other lad changed his details and applied himself, box office wanted no part of it so can't go unless via ballot. Incredible they allow stuff to happen mind when a 3rd party does that. Obviously ignoring the shit mate part too. Really are useless 

Lucky the ST hasn’t ended up being cancelled tbh.

2 hours ago, Slim said:

Sent email a month ago and not heard back

Waiting to hear on one I sent 1.5 week ago. Good to know I will likely not receive a response before tickets to the Palace game sell out. Tried ringing boxoffice today. Spent 15 minutes waiting to move up from 81st to 77th. Fuck that