Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

Interesting to see what they do with the digital stuff. Most of the improvement is needed in the booking part, but it’s an interesting business case to invest money in picking a seat when nobody is able to pick a seat anyway. 

10 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Bloody hope so...

Just want a dedicated supporters club section of the website so when I’m travelling I can easily find info on what pubs to watch games in

As a large person it is unfair to me and everyone my arse comes into contact with that I cannot choose a seat near the end.

19 minutes ago, OCK said:

As a large person it is unfair to me and everyone my arse comes into contact with that I cannot choose a seat near the end.

Cheapest seats in the ground are level 7 row Y and it is exactly where I would sit for life if I had the chance

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

The 500 tickets on reseller websites every game need to be urgently addressed. 

Not when it’s the club that put them there.

They've made some absolutely snorting decisions regarding ticketing so far so really looking forward to these cutting edge changes they're going to make.

Massive fan of them sending me an email to remind me to renew my season ticket that I don’t have, when I only don’t have one because the club screwed me over :thup: 

31 minutes ago, NSG said:

Massive fan of them sending me an email to remind me to renew my season ticket that I don’t have, when I only don’t have one because the club screwed me over :thup: 

What happened like?

Been a member almost continuously since the memberships were brought in before the ground expansion. The promise was you would get first dibs on a season ticket which was true I got a season ticket after the re-development. I miss the days when a membership got you a nice gift and almost guaranteed you a ticket for most matches. Last season I got to one game and bought three memberships (two adult and a child).

Need a membership now as I plan to regain my long held season ticket status which I jacked mid-ashley after 4 decades.

Any idea on dates for this as the official website is fairly woolly on info....

13 minutes ago, Terrymac1966 said:

Need a membership now as I plan to regain my long held season ticket status which I jacked mid-ashley after 4 decades.

Any idea on dates for this as the official website is fairly woolly on info....

Hasn’t been announced yet but they went on sale 26th July last year. That was probably a bit late though as they were making fairly significant changes. I’d guess it’ll be a bit earlier this year.

Posted (edited)

"The Mags" has been teased on the LED's last couple of games, so I reckon that's the name of the new membership scheme

It's only 3 weeks since they started recruiting for the Head of Ticketing and that person almost certainly won't be in the job before the new scheme is launched

So what the new scheme looks like and when it'll be revealed to us punters is anyone's guess, I live in hope that it's not as batshit crazy as this seasons mess

Edited by bobbydazzla

2 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Any chance there'll be handful of season tickets released as people don't renew due to price increase dyous reck? (I'm thinking no)

No chance. 

13 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Any chance there'll be handful of season tickets released as people don't renew due to price increase dyous reck? (I'm thinking no)

I read somewhere last week that any ST’s that aren’t renewed will not be resold as ST’s

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Would be fairly depressing entering a ballot of 50,000 people for 100 season tickets :lol:

And being told where to sit.

Forever.

55 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Forever alone. 

Exactly why we need expansion so we can start to move people about into friends and family groups. The atmosphere would be far better 

Imagine if they sold STs in blocks of 5, that would be mint

Of course a new ground would probably simplify the task 

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, gdm said:

Has there been anything said if the memberships are capped or not this season coming ?

Not capped ,

ps - that will never happen 

They won’t cap extra income , no matter what