Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

Mate had the same queue then double queue issue via iPhone also. They were bit distracted at work whilst desperate to secure a ticket they somehow managed to buy a (2nd) membership instead :lol:

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

Mate had the same queue then double queue issue via iPhone also. They were bit distracted at work whilst desperate to secure a ticket they somehow managed to buy a (2nd) membership instead :lol:

Double the chance in the ballot now :)

5 hours ago, LFEE said:

In some positive news straight through on the phone line and were refunded in under a minute no quibbles.

Unsuccessful again, got an email though. 

0/5.

Chances obviously must be quite a bit lower now they're reserving tickets for general sale too. Wouldn't be surprised if it's gone from 30% to nearer 15% chance. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

1 minute ago, NSG said:

Definitely helps having a kid to take like. I reckon I’ve been successful 50% of the time over the last year.

0/2 for the wife and kid this season here like

An actual success. My first successful ballot entry since Fulham last season. 

1/2

When I select seats on Friday is that the usual random queue type thing? Going with the father who can't manage level 7 these days. 

13 minutes ago, NSG said:

Definitely helps having a kid to take like. I reckon I’ve been successful 50% of the time over the last year.

I'd ask to borrow the bairn but @Wullie thinks I'm a nonce already 😳😂

I'll stick with going with MrsG. Got Spuds tickets so that's 1 from 2.... 50% ourselves so far. 

3 from 18 last season 😭😭😭😭😂

17 minutes ago, NSG said:

How many adult tickets can you buy with each kids ticket, is it just one or is it more?

We have a massive family section.

0/2 ballot

I think I've been ballot black balled because they know I'm so fucking rapid on the F5 fingerblast that I can sort myself out 

Edited by bobbydazzla