Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

7 minutes ago, Thorpinho said:

I got a successful email telling me to go into seat selection tomorrow. I had applied as a pair, but it isn’t clear to me whether I have one or two tickets/nothing on the website that I can see on my account. Just has that sign in thing. Am I right to assume I will have two? Sorry if a stupid question, not won any ballots before this one this season. 

Ps try and sign in pronto to select. I was busy and when I got around to it there wasn't many seats together. I subsequently fucked it up anyway and only selected one seat 😳 using my phone. 

Sorted it out eventually 😂

0 out of 3. Applying for 2 x tickets in general stadium

It's a good job I'm absolutely fucking mega skilled at getting my tickets in the members sale and resale isn't it

Or maybe that's why I never get given owt from the ballot. I've been black balled by the ballot for being too talented and having an F5'ing technique that's more rapid than the large hadron collider

I suspect the majority of people will see a lower success than last year due to the fact that (it would appear) they are putting less tickets in the ballot, and more in the general sale, in order to facilitate people choosing their own seats.

3 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

0 out of 3. Applying for 2 x tickets in general stadium

It's a good job I'm absolutely fucking mega skilled at getting my tickets in the members sale and resale isn't it

Or maybe that's why I never get given owt from the ballot. I've been black balled by the ballot for being too talented and having an F5'ing technique that's more rapid than the large hadron collider

:lol: love your resale wrestling promos. GOAT F5er. 

Just managed one for Spurs in the Gallowgate. The resale definitely feels harder this year like - seems like less popping up and they're disappearing even quicker when they do. I haven't tried the member sale yet as been busy and a bit scatty with dates. 

Edited by Interpolic

For anyone who's been unsuccessful don't lose heart. Live football tickets currently have 671 seats available for this game starting from the bargain price of £110 (+ fees) in the Leazes End. If your pockets are a bit deeper you could go all out for a prime spot and enjoy the match in luxury in the ultra modern East Stand for only £550 (+ fees). 

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/newcastle-united-v-manchester-city-tickets-english-premier-league.html

Edited by Wallsendmag

54 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

For anyone who's been unsuccessful don't lose heart. Live football tickets currently have 671 seats available for this game starting from the bargain price of £110 (+ fees) in the Leazes End. If your pockets are a bit deeper you could go all out for a prime spot and enjoy the match in luxury in the ultra modern East Stand for only £550 (+ fees). 

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/newcastle-united-v-manchester-city-tickets-english-premier-league.html

The club really has to sort this. 

12 hours ago, Marquee Moon said:

1st successful ballot of the season

Hows seat selection been the last 2 games, will it be straight forward to get 2 together or is it like the mad dash of old?

Should be fine, it's OK even on the general sale if you get in early enough. So ballot winners period I would expect no problem. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo