UEFA Women's Euro 2022: England are European Champions

Disco

Guest HTT II

Btw anyone questioning the quality of women’s football, this has been a very very good game considering the so-called level. It’s been a fantastic tournament all-round! 

18 minutes ago, HTT II said:

This is far more exciting than the men’s final last year…

For me it’s definitely not because of the emotional attachment but I get what you are saying

Guest HTT II
Just now, tgarve said:

For me it’s definitely not because of the emotional attachment but I get what you are saying

We as men, and that’s not me being the male equivalent of being chauvinistic, will always feel less passionate about the game that isn’t played by our senior men’s team, be it NUFC or England. Mind, I’m more passionate about my 8 year old’s footy these days, but win, lose or draw doesn’t really count. NUFC lose today and I’m sickened. Just glad to have that love back for the game, mens, women’s, kids’! Hope you are enjoying the game. I think whoever scores first will win, hopefully us!

9 minutes ago, NE27 said:

She's striking me as a bit of a Chris wood[emoji38]

Russo has been better, but I’m not sure she’s ready to play from the start yet. She seems far more effective when coming on against tiring teams.

25 minutes ago, 54 said:

Everyone clapping in the pub for that scramble :aww:

Was nice in Greece the other day - a relatively small bar 75% full all cheering the lasses on like. Felt really pleased for them.