Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

According to Transfermarkt he's been fit all season or have they missed something?

Nothing since his knee surgery last season, so maybe it's sorted it out?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kieran-tierney/verletzungen/spieler/300716/plus/1

He's not getting injured because he's not playing football.

5 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Not seen much of Tierney of late, but he is class (or was).

Question is, will one of the big six sell to us? I wonder whether there's an informal agreement not to do so.

Question is can he stay fit for more than a couple of weeks at a time. 

15 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Not seen much of Tierney of late, but he is class (or was).

Question is, will one of the big six sell to us? I wonder whether there's an informal agreement not to do so.

I'm certain Arsenal think he is a liability and will want to cash in.

He's averaging 30 minutes whenever he plays in the PL. That Portuguese lad they have can perform that role on lower wages.

£30m does seem a lot of money for a left back who can't get in the Arsenal side. I'm sure he's a good player, but there will be a reason they don't rate him that highly any more.

1 hour ago, LiquidAK said:

Unrealistic, but Gundogan, Tielemans and Zaha would massively upgrade us in some problem areas. On frees too so not too damaging in terms of FFP

I’d be surprised if Zaha moved up North. If he does leave Palace, no doubt there would be plenty of London clubs after him whee he doesn’t need to move.

2 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

He's not getting injured because he's not playing football.

I'm guessing he's still training day-in, day-out at an intense level, though? If it was an ongoing persistent injury would it not have reoccurred in training or in training matches?