Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

28 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Wasn't sure where to put this but thought folks would enjoy the story of the ridiculous rise of Gift Orban over the past year, as he is gaining a lot of hype in Belgium at the moment. It's an incredible story really, and one that almost didn't happen. I know there are so many guys like this that didn't quite get the right break at the right time and fell by the way side.

It's funny watching him and thinking his physicality is not enough for the Premier League, all his coaches that doubted him probably thought the same about their level as well. 

3 minutes ago, kocunar said:

It's funny watching him and thinking his physicality is not enough for the Premier League, all his coaches that doubted him probably thought the same about their level as well. 

Yeah, I think he's made incredible progress in the last year, considering where he started off from.

Not sure how far he'll ultimately go, but he's young enough to have a chance if he continues to work hard and learn, like he has apparently been doing.

I cannot fucking wait for June. We are desperate for some depth. So many players in the squad who just cannot come on, and too many players playing too many games.

6 minutes ago, lxsln said:

Isn't his mother, the biggest cunt in the football world?

If you think of all the people just off the top of your head whom you know are c**** in football. What are the chances she’s the biggest of them? 

Very small, if you’re struggling.

43 minutes ago, Andybiotics said:

Thought you couldn't arrange Transfers outside of the window?

This blew my mind the other week too when I found out about it. 

Makes the whole "11pm deadline" even more tacky and a bit strange that clubs rush to make 1 last signing when they literally have all season to discuss fees and contracts