Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

22 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

We should look at Smith Rowe

Unless they have genuine concerns about his long-term fitness, Arsenal would be absolutely off their tits to get rid of him.

1 hour ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Cant see them getting much for them. Rice and Caicedo would be north of £150m

That article is talking about them having a £200m budget.

Nunes - Ugarte - Neves would both be one of the most talented midfields in the league while also one of the worst. :lol: Like a super version of our Butt-Smith-Geremi one.

8 hours ago, TRon said:

Arsenal have been given the green light to sign both Rice AND Caceido according to an article in the Times today. They'll fund it by selling Xhaka, Smith Rowe, Holding and Balogun apparently.

I mean that's just being greedy tbh, but realistically they'll probably be after one of those two, think this is just journalistic license saying they want both.

We need to be all in on Balogun if that’s the case. He’d be a perfect fit for that backup to Isak/Wilson role. And it would be awesome to have a USMNT player in the squad. ;)

5 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Or just go for a LB that isn’t injured as much. 

Yeah ... 

Tierney is right up there though. Really high calibre signing in that position. And still just 25 years old.

I imagine his price is reflecting the injury problems and so he can be had for really good value, hence the interest.

The medical would have to be rigorous though.

36 minutes ago, KaKa said:

If Targett is back on it next season and can be a reliable rotation piece then Tierney would be great. He is very very good defensively and attacking.

I’d be surprised if Targett is still here tbh 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

I’d be surprised if Targett is still here tbh 

Think he will. He was great last season.

Just been off form due to the injury layoffs.

Don't think Burn at left back is going to be a thing after this season and so Targett will be solid depth.

It's important to remember that when playing, Tierney is probably top 3 right backs in the league. He's absolutely class at both ends.

Of course his injury record is a concern but surely out medical department will do a risk assessment.