Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

51 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

According to the FFP rules, Tonali's cost will be 14M every season + 10M in salaries for the next 5 years. If Newcastle have 100M to spend, I assume they can go for another 2 or 3 top class players without pushing the finances to the extreme limit.

1 hour ago, BeloEmre said:

Loving the emphasis on midfield. Shows that Howe understands where matches are won and lost, and that the club recognizes how thin we were in the middle of the park last season.

A midfield with Bruno, Tonali, Maddison/Szoboszlai, Joe, Willock, and Longstaff to choose from is outstanding.

30 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Loving the emphasis on midfield. Shows that Howe understands where matches are won and lost, and that the club recognizes how thin we were in the middle of the park last season.

A midfield with Bruno, Tonali, Maddison/Szoboszlai, Joe, Willock, and Longstaff to choose from is outstanding.

Poor Anderson. In that case, he has to be loaned out. 

Just now, Solitude20 said:

Poor Anderson. In that case, he has to be loaned out. 

He’s not yet a starter like the others. There’s definitely a role for him to play though. 

Just now, Mahoneys Tache said:

What’s this about Neves? Shifty way of swerving FFP? This will bite us on the arse if it’s true. 
thought there was something fishy about a 26 year old going there 

Go on 

1 minute ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

What’s this about Neves? Shifty way of swerving FFP? This will bite us on the arse if it’s true. 

It's bollocks we arent going anywhere near players on loan to Saudi

Hes just the first of many players in their primes going there

1 minute ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Football Insider ‘exclusive’. About as reliable as Sean Casey and Burner Burnsie.

I'm pretty sure we are being very intentional to not set off alarms on FFP, backdoor deals, etc. If we were going to so brazenly say 'fuck you, try to stop us' to the Premier League I like to think it would be for someone better than Ruben Neves.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

I'm pretty sure we are being very intentional to not set off alarms on FFP, backdoor deals, etc. If we were going to so brazenly say 'fuck you, try to stop us' to the Premier League I like to think it would be for someone better than Ruben Neves.

Like Bernardo silva 

• Newcastle push statement transfer

• Maddison cheaper, Szoboszlai more promising

• Both players remain in the race

• Szoboszlai clause (€70m) to be squeezed

• Financial Fair Play requirements

Edited by GeordieDazzler