Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Good riddance to the w*****.  I know someone who was involved with the business that got clattenburg sacked for 6 months from the PL, not got nice things to say about him.

Spill the beans then?

I still think he's the best ref in the PL though it's obviously subjective such is the job.

By far the best Prem ref, possibly the best in Europe too.

Cant blame him for sacking it off, he's already reffed the best occasions possible - may as well just try earn as much as he can now before retiring.

An alarming lack of talent behind him coming through though.

Good riddance to the w*****.  I know someone who was involved with the business that got clattenburg sacked for 6 months from the PL, not got nice things to say about him.

Spill the beans then?

I still think he's the best ref in the PL though it's obviously subjective such is the job.

By far the best Prem ref, possibly the best in Europe too.

Cant blame him for sacking it off, he's already reffed the best occasions possible - may as well just try earn as much as he can now before retiring.

An alarming lack of talent behind him coming through though.

Confirmed he's gone to Saudi Arabia

Gone to Saudi Arabia to earn a shitload of money and escape the constant media attention on refs in this country, can't really blame him.

the media attention thing must be horrible for premier league refs, whatever about players and managers getting similar to more attention but with them at least some of that is positive on how well they are doing etc, with refs theres never positive attention and no chance to ever defend yourself and your decisions.

Hopefully this doesn't set a trend like, but he'd have been mental not to take that job.

I mean, there are countries that would've paid him decent money that aren't Saudi Arabia. Wouldn't be moving there for any figure personally.

Guest neesy111

Hopefully this doesn't set a trend like, but he'd have been mental not to take that job.

I mean, there are countries that would've paid him decent money that aren't Saudi Arabia. Wouldn't be moving there for any figure personally.

He better make sure his tattoos are not on display.

It's just a job, why wouldn't he go for the biggest wage? Unless there was very little in it. Referees aren't multimillionaires like footballers and their retirement age is pretty young.

Because it's an abhorrent place? As I say, I'm sure someone else would've paid him pretty solid money too.