Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Forlan :lol: Cavani should take a backseat. Had to do it to Ibra, will have to do it to Neymar as well as Mbappe. :lol: The one season he was the main man PSG finished 2nd.

Nothing to do with Monaco's quality?

Silly boy.

:lol:

Had PSG gotten the same amount of points as they did the season before last they would've won the league last season. Scored 19 goals less as well.

But to answer your question yes, a lot of it has to do with Monaco's quality, but PSG were far worse last year than the season before domestically.

Forlan :lol: Cavani should take a backseat. Had to do it to Ibra, will have to do it to Neymar as well as Mbappe. :lol: The one season he was the main man PSG finished 2nd.

Aye, thats it. Everyone else should just f*** off and leave Neymar to it.

How dare they try to play as a team, it's all about one man!!

:lol: If you've read the papers Neymar has the dressing room on his side. Cavani is on his own once again during his stint at PSG. First Ibra now Neymar.

Oh and btw, if the news regarding him wanting them to sell Cavani is true, he's absolutely pathetic. I'm not disagreeing with that.

:lol: If you've read the papers Neymar has the dressing room on his side. Cavani is on his own once again during his stint at PSG. First Ibra now Neymar.

Oh and btw, if the news regarding him wanting them to sell Cavani is true, he's absolutely pathetic. I'm not disagreeing with that.

Of course he's got the dressing room on his side, if they disagree with him then they'll be cast aside.

Messi and Ronaldo have spent their careers bullying teammates over free-kicks and penalties. Legacies and awards are won by the goalscorers, not the creators, these days. Penalties are potentially 5-10 free goals a season.

Don't really see it as much of a problem that two hugely expensive forwards are fighting over these things tbh.

Of course he's got the dressing room on his side, if they disagree with him then they'll be cast aside.

True and he probably throws better parties as well.

As a main man it'll be a bit embarrassing for the new main man if he doesn't main man his way to all 3 individual awards like s*** old Edinson won last season. Imagine the look on his main man face.

Seems like a horrible person this Edinson. Only caring about his own stats rather than the teams best. Refuses his teammate a penalty kick just because he has a bonus waiting for him if he wins the golden boot. All about the money that Edinson.

:lol:

If you want an impartial view on something talk to Flip about Brazilian Football(ers).

:lol: I agree actually. My only joy on this side of the forum. Defend my countrymen no matter whether I'm right or wrong :lol:

Messi and Ronaldo have spent their careers bullying teammates over free-kicks and penalties. Legacies and awards are won by the goalscorers, not the creators, these days. Penalties are potentially 5-10 free goals a season.

Don't really see it as much of a problem that two hugely expensive forwards are fighting over these things tbh.

Should listen to what the manager says and do whatever is best for the team. Messi don't take every penalty or free kick either IIRC.

Should listen to what the manager says and do whatever is best for the team. Messi don't take every penalty or free kick either IIRC.

As far as I'm aware the manager hasn't designated a specifc penalty or free-kick taker, but that the players should decide on the pitch. Cavani had taken the previous one at Celtic so Neymar was getting twitchy asking for this one. Don't see the problem.

Guest firetotheworks

In all seriousness, the only thing that will propel Neymar to the top is Messi and Ronaldo's aging process, because he'll never get to that level while he's in that league.

In all seriousness, the only thing that will propel Neymar to the top is Messi and Ronaldo's aging process, because he'll never get to that level while he's in that league.

Don't see how any active player at the moment can reach any of those two anyways. One is from another planet and the other one is machine made.

Cavani spent his first 3 seasons on the wing, then got his chance through the middle as the main striker with Ibrahimovic leaving. His goal output doubled as a result.

He's already got that luxury of remaining #9, while Mbappe and Neymar are doing more creative roles out wide. Two players that could quite easily play centrally. Think he should stop being a bitch and least he could do is share the penalties around.