Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

[emoji38] I hope someone has the footage of that.

EDIT : On investigation, it may just be a comedy tweet. Funny though.

I was once tackled by a crowd member ten yards from scoring an unopposed winning try at Coalville, Leicestershire, many moons ago.

Oof. Coalville.

giphy.gif

Yep :lol:

Stopped off there when we played Leicester in 03/04, bit of a grim place.

Old mining community to be fair. Gone the way of many. Still, they had that rep when I lived in Leicester.

Amazing scenes!  :lol:

I love how outraged one of the commentators is.  Sorry but you can't be human if you don't find that hilarious.  The way the guy just jogs off as if he's got somewhere important to be is magic!

Guest firetotheworks

I dunno like, imagine if we had a player bearing down on goal in a cup final and a streaker came on and tackled him. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I've just noticed that Statto's down and appears to have been down for some time. :(

I take it there are no other websites that have week-by-week league tables?

I've just noticed that Statto's down and appears to have been down for some time. :(

The Premier League official site have the table via gameweek, they also do it for previous season.

Guest firetotheworks

The Premier League official site have the table via gameweek, they also do it for previous season.

Sorry, I mean for the entire history of the Premier League, like Statto did. Thanks though, I suppose that'll come in handy from now onwards.

Sorry, I mean for the entire history of the Premier League, like Statto did. Thanks though, I suppose that'll come in handy from now onwards.

Ah fair enough, I don't know how good it is, but just found:

http://www.tablesleague.com/

While looking as to why Statto went down. :undecided:

Guest firetotheworks

See my post above, it goes all the way back. That's going to come in really handy.

Why did it go down?