Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

Wouldn't mind giving that a re-watch like. All I can remember from it is him showing off about how the door frames around St James' Park are real wood. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Really liked GT, always spoke highly of us and comes across as a good guy. The SBR documentary... the pride that man had managing HIS club, waxing lyrical about doors. God he’s a miss!

:D

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/30/gianfranco-zola-maradona-asprilla-chelsea-west-ham-manager

It is tempting to wonder how certain former team-mates of his might have engaged with social media had it been available during their playing days. What might we have seen from a young Diego Maradona, with whom Zola won a Serie A title at Napoli? Faustino Asprilla’s Twitter account is raucous enough even in retirement.

Who was the wilder of that pair? Zola has no hesitation. “Tino by miles. Tino was another league. But always in a nice way. Not that Maradona was in a bad way. But Tino was really, really, a constant search for trouble. Good trouble.”

:D

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/30/gianfranco-zola-maradona-asprilla-chelsea-west-ham-manager

It is tempting to wonder how certain former team-mates of his might have engaged with social media had it been available during their playing days. What might we have seen from a young Diego Maradona, with whom Zola won a Serie A title at Napoli? Faustino Asprilla’s Twitter account is raucous enough even in retirement.

Who was the wilder of that pair? Zola has no hesitation. “Tino by miles. Tino was another league. But always in a nice way. Not that Maradona was in a bad way. But Tino was really, really, a constant search for trouble. Good trouble.”

http://images.telemetro.com/deportes/futbol/noticias/Carlos-Valderrama-Faustino-Asprilla-FotoInstagram_MEDIMA20161026_0082_31.jpg

Good read. He's wrong about quality and it being behind however.

They’re unreliable [sometimes], covered in ads [nope], littered with malware [nope], terrible quality [nope], and air minutes behind the live broadcast meaning your mates are texting you before the goals go in [depends what you're using, but it's easily worked around... thanks in part to Sky+].

The availability of a decent stream has definitely gone way downhill this season like.  Assume the PL are shutting them all down.

Better than ever for me, particularly the televised games. The West Brom game was probably the worst and I got something in the end anyway.

The availability of a decent stream has definitely gone way downhill this season like.  Assume the PL are shutting them all down.

Better than ever for me, particularly the televised games. The West Brom game was probably the worst and I got something in the end anyway.

I'm struggling to find consistent good ones this year. I have an android box but haven't used it for a couple years as I wasn't sure where to get the streams. The ones on reddit and the like have been very inconsistent.