Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I'd hope our fans would have far more respect for themselves and the club were they to ever encounter Ashley in such a situation, and go one step further and spit and stamp on the cunts head.

You can't be serious.

Of course I am, regardless of how much I disagree with or am frustrated by someone, allowing basic levels of respect to go out of the window shows only your weakness and not theirs.

No wonder Ashley has us by the balls :lol:

You can't be serious.

Of course I am, regardless of how much I disagree with or am frustrated by someone, allowing basic levels of respect to go out of the window shows only your weakness and not theirs.

You realise you can disagree with someone whilst still showing basic respect & courtesy aye?

Fuck me I'm out, I can't believe 5/6 posts in a row either advocate wanting someone assaulted, disrespected or even dead because of a game of football. Absolutely awful tbh.

I mean, as far as Ashley goes, the fact he can't be bothered to treat people with basic respect and dignity is the reason I couldn't give a fuck if no one affords him it either. And that's not just because of football. The man is just scum.

Gold, Sullivan and Brady have basically killed West Ham United like. Having a shit team is one thing, that's a temporary issue that can be put right, but what they've done in moving them and knocking down Upton Park was a fucking crime. That club was really unique in its location and now it's gone.

The reason given for moving to new stadia is always about extra money for the team and how they can't compete without it. Of the current top six, miles ahead of everyone else, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea are in the same place they've always been, Spurs are in the process of moving so we'll have to wait and see (though at least the new stadium is yards from the old one) and Arsenal's demise can be pinpointed almost exactly to the moment they moved house into a bland bowl. Man City entered a cheat code and don't really count.

Meanwhile the arse end of the Premier League and the Championship is riddled with clubs who bulldozed their homes, moved into a shiny new stadium next door to a Frankie and Benny's five miles out of town and now not only have they got a crap team, they've sold their identity down the river for 10,000 extra seats which hardly even matter since the TV money went through the roof.

I hope we never move.

Gold, Sullivan and Brady have basically killed West Ham United like. Having a shit team is one thing, that's a temporary issue that can be put right, but what they've done in moving them and knocking down Upton Park was a fucking crime.

The reason given for moving to new stadia is always about extra money for the team and how they can't compete without it. Of the current top six, miles ahead of everyone else, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea are in the same place they've always been, Spurs are in the process of moving so we'll have to wait and see (though at least the new stadium is in the same place) and Arsenal's demise can be pinpointed almost exactly to the moment they moved house into a bland bowl. Man City entered a cheat code and don't really count.

Meanwhile the arse end of the Premier League and the Championship is riddled with clubs who bulldozed their homes, moved into a shiny new stadium next door to a Frankie and Benny's five miles out of town and now not only have they got a crap team, they've sold their identity down the river for 10,000 extra seats which hardly even matter since the TV money went through the roof.

I hope we never move.

Applause.

You can't be serious.

You realise you can disagree with someone whilst still showing basic respect & courtesy aye?

Fuck me I'm out, I can't believe 5/6 posts in a row either advocate wanting someone assaulted, disrespected or even dead because of a game of football. Absolutely awful tbh.

You obviously weren't here in the Pardew days. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Gold, Sullivan and Brady have basically killed West Ham United like. Having a s*** team is one thing, that's a temporary issue that can be put right, but what they've done in moving them and knocking down Upton Park was a f***ing crime. That club was really unique in its location and now it's gone.

The reason given for moving to new stadia is always about extra money for the team and how they can't compete without it. Of the current top six, miles ahead of everyone else, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea are in the same place they've always been, Spurs are in the process of moving so we'll have to wait and see (though at least the new stadium is yards from the old one) and Arsenal's demise can be pinpointed almost exactly to the moment they moved house into a bland bowl. Man City entered a cheat code and don't really count.

I hope we never move.

Bang on and extra seats that are often empty anyway. West Ham fans have a right to be pissed, they may as well be called London FC. Unrecognisable club.

West Ham might spend more than us, but their board are taking the p*ss with transfer recently.

They've sold Sakho to Rennais and Andre Ayew to Swansea who demolished them today. They have a CB crisis with Ogbonna and James Collins injured, so they sell Jose Fonte to China and now Winston Reid is injured. They had the whole of January to sign a CM to replaced the injured Obiang and got Hugill from the championship, Joao Mario on loan and Evra on a free instead :lol:

It was like 30 mil profit in January, Ashley would be proud :lol:

You can't be serious.

f*** me I'm out, I can't believe 5/6 posts in a row either advocate wanting someone assaulted, disrespected or even dead because of a game of football. Absolutely awful tbh.

You obviously weren't here in the Pardew days. :lol:

Not on here no. But I find anyone who wishes to attack or abuse someone because of a game (as much as we all love it) absolutely pathetic if I'm honest. Most of them given the chance wouldn't have the bollocks to speak their mind anyway, you just know it. Same with politics and Trump, I disagree with him on just about every level but would never wish a second of harm on the guy, it's just a weird way to behave. Then following on from the Gold video, Haydn saying he would happily see Ashley die is just vile, rotten crack of a weak individual in my eyes, particularly someone who has had a scare himself lately with his father I believe. Awful lack of basic compassion. Really basic stuff, but of course I'm a snowflake for speaking up against people advocating the wishing of harm on others over a game  :aww:

But fair enough, crack on if that's what's cool here...

It would definitely be a shame if Al Pards was botted to death by an AIDS riddled Mike Owen it has to be said. Awful it'd be. Welling up just fantasising thinking about it.

No one should wish this ill on him.

I think the worst thing I ever said about Pardew was that if I had a time machine I'd go back to when he was a child and shoot his mam in front of him.

Dunno mind, his maw is probably alreet. His fatha though. Beggars belief.