Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guardiola can go f*** himself with the yellow ribbon. Those people he admires so much tried to rob me of my constitutional rights as a Spanish citizen. I get no particular joy of them being in jail, but they are far from being saints.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Guest firetotheworks

I think he should be able to wear it if he wants providing it's not inciting hatred and so long as he understands the criticism that'll come his way, like VI's and particularly considering his role as an ambassador for the Qatar World Cup.

I think he should be able to wear it if he wants providing it's not inciting hatred and so long as he understands the criticism that'll come his way, like VI's and particularly considering his role as an ambassador for the Qatar World Cup.

Its a bit rich to be going on about how terrible the Spanish government is considering he works for a despicable regime at Man City

Ban Lukaku for that pls.

To be fair, if you were one of the players in the team it would probably be great.  Just wank for the rest of the population of the world.

Lukaku wouldn't even get in though :lol: It'd be a Liverpool/Citeh front three

Ban Lukaku for that pls.

To be fair, if you were one of the players in the team it would probably be great.  Just w*** for the rest of the population of the world.

Lukaku wouldn't even get in though [emoji38] It'd be a Liverpool/Citeh front three

Yeah, unless they limited it to a maximum of 3 players from each team or something

Don't really see what the point of it would be tbh, it'd be a glorified testimonial match with fuck-all riding on it. If it was somehow competitive then it would obviously be a decent watch if lots of top players appeared.

If it looked like it was going to be competitive managers wouldn't want their best players playing in it and getting knacked.

Guest firetotheworks

It would be an event for non-football fans, so perfect as far as FIFA, UEFA, the FA, and the Premier League are concerned.

Been reading about Ken Richardson's time at Doncaster.

Christ, imagine Ashley hiring someone to torch the gallowgate and Charnley registering himself as a player  :lol:

I believe it was a separate owner who registered himself as a player, and is the oldest person to play within the football league. He only did it as a cameo at the very end of a match and did so with the support of the supporters.