Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

:lol: "That high" = a place lower than they are in the actual table and therefore, by this narrow definition, overachieving.

Still working with a League 2 squad and budget though apparently :rolleyes:

Must be the most expensive League 2 squad of all time.

Eddie Howe the miracle worker :icon_puke_r:

Link?

You not hear how our pundits talk about him? :lol:

Eddie Howe is the only manager in the Premier League that can go 10 away losses in 11 games and still be talked about as if he is the dog’s bollocks.

Kinda because he's managed to get a team who where close to being relegated from the Football League to a mid-table respectable Premier League side within 8 seasons.

Yeah he did great in the lower leagues.

But with what he has spent during being in the Premier League he isn’t performing the miracle every season that the pundits continuously make out.

Personally I think they are good value to be relegated next season if you look at their last 25 Premier League games they’re in the bottom 3 having conceded even more than Huddersfield and Cardiff :lol:

Again, not to fuel your odd obsession, but do you have a link to any pundit saying that he's still performing miracles now?

You have to be joking :lol:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Skysports in the next few weeks try tell us Eddie Howe should be manager of the season.

You're always going on about Eddie Howie. Let it go Gallowgate Toon, you're never going to meet him

Guest firetotheworks
:lol: I actually believe Hennessey fwiw. He doesn't seem awfully bright and didn't someone find a photo backing up his "I was shouting at the photographer to hurry up and take the photo" excuse as well?