Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Third video has come to light.  In this one, the same kid physically assaults Ronaldo before the warm up by not only leaning over and pointing his phone, but also asking for a high 5.  Credit to Ronaldo for showing unbelievable restraint in this tricky situation.

Just now, Joey Linton said:

Again dumbing down what happened to make it appear acceptable. You doubled down and told someone they had to "do better" when they pulled you for using it to troll. I look forward to your inevitable defence of Greenwood when more of that story becomes clear. 

I stated a fact about how many public executions had happened. I got accused of trying to troll, which I wasn't, by an admin of the forum. An action which stokes the fire. Plenty of people were able to see that it was a topic worth discussing though. Just hard for some people to accept.

I've already publicly condemned Greenwood on here. There's actual evidence, and it's a bit different from a slap on the wrist. There's obviously a court case to come and more evidence to be shared, but I don't want the guy near the club again.

3 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Third video has come to light.  In this one, the same kid physically assaults Ronaldo before the warm up by not only leaning over and pointing his phone, but also asking for a high 5.  Credit to Ronaldo for showing unbelievable restraint in this tricky situation.

Not sure how any of this is relevant in the slightest.

Guest HTT II

My 8 year old absolutely hero worships Ronaldo and has seen these videos and his response was “dad, Ronaldo isn’t a nice person is he”

Guest HTT II

Ive told him that he probably is, but people do stupid stuff all the time and it wasn’t very nice of him in that instance to do what he did, like when you blasted the ball towards the TV and broke it…

Froggy, I get what you're saying, but a professional footballer should no better then that, and it's no excuse that "it was a bad day of work". He overreacted, and as someone who is a role model to millions should know better then acting like a petulant child.

Beside if after a bad day at work, I smashed someone else's phone, or lashed out in a similar circumstance, I'd be fired, or at the very least get a formal warning. :lol:

Either way though, top WUMage, you're good at this :rose:

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Froggy, I get what you're saying, but a professional footballer should no better then that, and it's no excuse that "it was a bad day of work". He overreacted, and as someone who is a role model to millions should know better then acting like a petulant child.

100% agree. Never defended it. Just think the reaction to it is insane. 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Beside if after a bad day at work, I smashed someone else's phone, or lashed out in a similar circumstance, I'd be fired, or at the very least get a formal warning. :lol:

He will be fined like. Club said they're looking into it. Probably a weeks wages which is fair enough.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Either way though, top WUMage, you're good at this :rose:

Never trolled in my life. How dare you. :pardsgrin:

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Ive told him that he probably is, but people do stupid stuff all the time and it wasn’t very nice of him in that instance to do what he did, like when you blasted the ball towards the TV and broke it…

[emoji38]

5 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Offer the lad an apology and a new phone. Case closed. 

Same faux outrage as with Zouma and the cat. 

People make mistakes. Move on. 

I'm sorry but someone picking up and punting a cat isnt "A mistake", and the reaction to it "Faux", it was an unbelievable cuntish thing to do, and is inexcusable, and doing something like that and laughing about it, shows what a horrible person he is.

Edited by 54

Guest HTT II

It was shit of Ronaldo no doubt, and we all know he can be a petulant man child, but worse things have happened on a football pitch. Like Everton only winning 1-0 against such a shit team and at home.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Sounds like the take away message is that Froggy doesn’t mind violence as long as it’s to animals or Kids. The Zouma incident was fucking awful

The take away message I get is that he'll defend it if its a Man Utd player. Has anyone any doubt he'd be slating a player of any other club for doing it ?

12 minutes ago, madras said:

The take away message I get is that he'll defend it if its a Man Utd player. Has anyone any doubt he'd be slating a player of any other club for doing it ?

I really don't know how many times I have to say I'm not defending it like. I think this is the fifth time. 

Also massively prefer animals to humans. Zouma should burn.

Just now, Froggy said:

I really don't know how many times I have to say I'm not defending it like. I think this is the fifth time. 

Also massively prefer animals to humans. Zouma should burn.

He should. No doubt if he played in red you'd explain it away as an accident.:cheesy: