Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Just now, tgarve said:

Some twattish kid was more than likely winding him up and he slapped a phone out his hand - wrong - yes - outrageous- no

It’s also unrelated to his previous issues which of course are abhorrent in their own right if true 

51 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Got to agree with @Froggy here like, this ronaldo incident is completely being overplayed - the Zouma incident also was.

Both arnt good, Zoumas was worse of course , but they are both just mistakes.

Just apologise and move on, maybe Zouma deserves a bit of a punishment & Ronaldo too.

Hopefully they learn from these mistakes - or is that not allowed in todays ‘ everyone needs to be outraged at everything ‘ society

Can we please stop calling the Zouma incident a "mistake", a mistake is accidently doing something and then having remorse for it, Zouma premeditatively picked up a cat that was minding his own business and drop kicked the poor thing, and laughed as if it was something funny. There is no mistake there, and he deserved everything that went his way.

1 hour ago, tgarve said:

Got to agree with @Froggy here like, this ronaldo incident is completely being overplayed - the Zouma incident also was.

Both arnt good, Zoumas was worse of course , but they are both just mistakes.

Just apologise and move on, maybe Zouma deserves a bit of a punishment & Ronaldo too.

Hopefully they learn from these mistakes - or is that not allowed in todays ‘ everyone needs to be outraged at everything ‘ society

You were completely wrong within five words there. Congratulations. 

Making stuff up about videos which don't exist just topped it off. 

Edited by Joey Linton

20 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Attacking and harming an animal is not a mistake.

This....picking a cat up is difficult at the best of times. Drop-kicking one and letting it out on twitter is gross cruelty combined with stupidity. I mean really how on earth did Zouma or his friend even contemplate that it would have a positive outcome? 

Pissed/stupid/ignorant? At least one applies

12 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Ok I’m wrong about Zouma- I still think you can make a mistake in the moment not seeming like you care and have remorse afterwards like 

If he'd whacked my kid like he did that Everton fan and I'd immediately hit him back in a similar manner do you think it would all be forgotten about by now? 

Guest HTT II
14 minutes ago, tgarve said:

I’m going to leave the forum for a bit 

Stick around man, you’re a good poster, your opinions might not be agreeable to most (on the cat issue anyway), myself included, but again you’re a good poster. 

30 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Animal abuse is probably the one thing that unites most people and there's still some knacker going on about how it's actually a case of people being desperate to be outraged. 

People are a bit desperate to be outraged these days like, but the Zouma incident was sinister. Made even worse IMO by whoever was filming it and laughing at him tormenting the poor thing.

1 hour ago, Happinesstan said:

Maybe Qatar are about to do something that leads to sanctions.

Oh yeah, I can see them terrorising their own country during the world cup and murdering thousands and thousands of those immoral 'Kufaars'.

15 minutes ago, Froggy said:

People are a bit desperate to be outraged these days like, but the Zouma incident was sinister. Made even worse IMO by whoever was filming it and laughing at him tormenting the poor thing.

Well yeah exactly. I wouldn't necessarily disagree that people are often desperate to be outraged, but the things that get lumped in with that idea seem to be getting increasingly ridiculous.

Yeah, given their lack of bounce, a grubber kick would have been a better option. 

Edited by number37
I adore cats and think Kurt Zouma is a pathetic coward for causing harm to innocent animals