João Pedro

:fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

This is another Bruno situation for me. I'm so out of the loop on players that don't play for us but I've been talked in to it from what I've seen said about him.

Let's fuckin' go. 

4 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

If Romano went full "here we go" 30+ mins ago and hasn't walked things back it's happening. Remember, unlike local, or even national journos, on this transfer in particular he has sources on the actual Watford ownership side over in Italy.

To be fair, if he wants to save face he is best just maintaining its happening as it looks like, even if his tweet is wrong, we will find a solution and sign him soon enough.

Wasn't Luke behind on Botman too? I think we're a pretty closed shop now, in terms of leaks. Presuming our local journos are primarily using NUFC sources, there's a good chance they're a bit behind the curve. Nobody knew about the first bid for a start.

Edited by Gallowgate Toon

This is verbal vs. written offer all over again. It's become quite obvious we don't say much of anything to anyone anymore. The information comes from agents and other clubs, which is why Romano has had this all along. 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Shadow puppets is going to be one happy man tonight if Romano is wrong 

:lol:  I think he'd rather lose the signing than see Romano get credit for another tap in.

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

This is verbal vs. written offer all over again. It's become quite obvious we don't say much of anything to anyone anymore. The information comes from agents and other clubs, which is why Romano has had this all along. 

Tyneside sources likely told not to say shit to Edwards. 

He was on the Pope transfer as it happened but it was clear that his information was from the Burnley side and not us.

Why does anyone follow Luke Edwards from here? :lol: - He has baited and wound up Newcastle fans for years as well as talked utter shite. He should be blocked by everyone on here and ignored. He is usually wrong and is a bellend for his treatment of our fan base. 

2 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

That'll be it. They've probably agreed a deal in  principle with the finer details to be ironed out. The club won't want it leaked as it isn't finalised.