João Pedro

We had an agreement for 26m for Ekitike (surely there were add-ons too), and he was the first choice. Can't imagine there will be much if any increase. Pedro is under contract for the next five years.  Foxes need to sell Maddison or sign him to a new contract or they will lose a lot of money next summer. 

25 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

This tactic we're employing might be setting down a marker that we won't be mugged off, but it also seems a bit unrealistic where attacking players are concerned and it's not reaping any rewards at the moment :lol:

The tactic if it is one is never going to work. If we’re successful this year then over the next 2 summers we will be aiming higher for our players, potentially buying players like Bellingham, Isak, Osimhen. As if their clubs are gonna say “oh we see you pussied out of paying an extra £5m for  Pedro last summer, of course we will accept £60m for Isak instead of £80m.”

Those clubs with big players will still say the same thing they’re saying this year: “pay up! (you loaded mutha******s!)”

3 minutes ago, Mansour said:

We now know that Watford are very responsive, which is nice. Hopefully we submit another bid and do not go after Ramos 🤞 

I think Ramos is a player mind, as I've said before my mate who is a Benfica fan think he is one of the best forwards they have produced in recent memory.  Thinks he'll be far better than Nunez.  He said only Joao Felix was better.

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

We paid out compensation to get Ashworth in early for the transfer window. Oops [emoji38]

Guy has come in to torture the fan base right up until the end of the window with rejected bids, at which point he'll shift Bruno on the last day ;D

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

We paid out compensation to get Ashworth in early for the transfer window. Oops [emoji38]

It's his job to get good players at a good price.  Judge him when the window is over and look at the players he signed for brighton for little money that are worth a fortune.  Cucarella?  Signed for 15M sold for 60M 12 months  later.

It seems to be a fair price from most accounts like tbh. Squabbling over a couple of million, although I fully understand why they're doing it, only seems to lengthen the process which also pisses off the selling club and also alerts other clubs who come in gazump the deal and pay the money. 

It's a highly frustrating time right now :lol:

21 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Agreed.

How often do you hear Club X has bid £7m for Billy Footballer!

They are now just awaiting a decision from Club Y, and all parties shall be happy to leak any details to the press, in the hope that all this can be played out in the media, whilst Club Y decide.

Some time later; Club Y have decided to ACCEPT the offer unreservedly and with no additional demands! It's as simple as that!

Too late, the cunt's signed for Forest

Guest reefatoon
4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Guy has come in to torture the fan base right up until the end of the window with rejected bids, at which point he'll shift Bruno on the last day ;D

[emoji38] Where he will then whip his mask off to show its Lee Charnley. The little scamp.

Edited by reefatoon

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

I think Ramos is a player mind, as I've said before my mate who is a Benfica fan think he is one of the best forwards they have produced in recent memory.  Thinks he'll be far better than Nunez.  He said only Joao Felix was better.

I watched him briefly, and I did not like the technical part of his profile. I think it is a bit too early to pay 30 millions+ for his impressive scoring record just yet.

2 minutes ago, midds said:

It seems to be a fair price from most accounts like tbh. Squabbling over a couple of million, although I fully understand why they're doing it, only seems to lengthen the process which also pisses off the selling club and also alerts other clubs who come in gazump the deal and pay the money. 

It's a highly frustrating time right now :lol:

It is frustrating but I bet they now know the price the clubs want.  I assume we are trying to get better value for money but if it comes to it, we'll just go and pay what is required for 1 or 2 players towards the end of the window.

But hey, who am I to talk, lets just slag off the new owners and regime whom have taken us instantly from a shit, nailed on relegation side to one who will most likely finish in the top half even if we sign no cunt else.

5 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

It's his job to get good players at a good price.  Judge him when the window is over and look at the players he signed for brighton for little money that are worth a fortune.  Cucarella?  Signed for 15M sold for 60M 12 months  later.

They did fail to bring in a good striker for the last few years despite desperately needing one, mind..

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Really like the way we refused to get drawn into the Cornet/Dennis/Sarr bids despite the goals, showed we knew exactly what we wanted and weren't going to be swayed from that.

Guest reefatoon
5 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I was only joking on :thup: